Goblin party V2.0

Uploaded Characters on the site

Moderator: Moderator

Handy
Creator
Creator

Goblin party V2.0

Post by Handy »

GOBLIN PARTY V2.0 PATREON RELEASE. Here is a sample of V2.0 by clicking here CLICK HERE

Follow me on twitter if you wanna know about my current characters on the works. If you feel like supporting me, you can do so by my patreon, Links also on HCM character sheets. You can get the character here or right now in my patreon page CLICK HERE.

Commands,Features,etc:

AVAILABLE POSES: DOGGY STYLE,BLOWJOB,FRONT MISIONAIRE 2 POSES, FRONT COWGIRL.

COMMANDS: - ENTER: SUMMONS A PLAYEABLE GOBLIN, CANNOT BE SUMMONED WHEN OTHER TOOLS ARE ON PLAY

- X: WHEN VICTIM 1 IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR

- Y: WHEN VICTIM 2 IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR

- Z: WHEN PARTNER IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR

- A: SUMMONS A GOBLIN AT THE LEFT OR RIGHT OF THE SCREEN, SUMMONS COST HP

VICTIMS TOOLS: WHEN ENABLED:- PRESS X AND HOLD, USE THE ARROW KEYS TO POSITION THE GOBLINS BETTER IN CASE THEY

ARE NOT WELL POSITIONED DURING SEX

- PRESS Y AND HOLD, USE THE ARROW KEYS TO MOVE OR GLIDE VICTIMS TO PREVENT OVERLAPPING.

WHEN YOU ARE DONE POSITIONING RELEASE AND THE MOVEMENT WILL STOP

- PRESS Z, TO TURN TRANSPARENCY ON OR OFF ON THE ACOMPANNYNG GOBLINS DURING SEX

- YOU CAN ALSO FILL THE CORRUPT BAR FASTER WITH THESE KEY.

- PRESS A, TO TURN TRANSPARENCY ON OR OFF FROM THE MAIN GOBLIN. NOT IN COWGIRL

- PRESS ENTER, TO OPEN THE ANIMATION MANAGER, X = REMOVES DOGGY, Y = REMOVES FRONT MISSIONAIRE

- Z = REMOVES COWGIRL, A = REMOVES FRONT MISSIONAIRE VARIATION 2 AND B = REMOVES BLOWJOB

FROM PLAYING THE ANIMATION. TO REENABLE A POSE PRESS AND HOLD UNTIL THE LETTERS ARE REMOVED.

ONCE DONE PRESS C TO EXIT. THESE ACTIVATE FOR NOW AFTER THE CURRENT CYCLE IS FINISHED.

- B = ZOOMS IN WHILE YOU ARE HAVING SEX OUT SIDE OF THE ENDING SCENE

- IN THE ENDING CAVE ANIMATION, PRESS DOWN TO TURN OFF OR ON THE CELL BARS

- IN THE ENDING CAVE ANIMATION, PRESS UP TO FINISH THE ENDING SCENE OUTSIDE OF THE MENU

- PRESS UP TO FINISH FIRST ROUND OF SEX WHEN ALL THE VICTIMS ARE HP 0

- TO FORCE SPRITE ALIGNMENT TO PREVENT OVERLAPING DURING SEX PRESS DOWN MULTIPLE TIMES WITH THE MENU DISABLED.

JUST IN CASE THE AUTOMATICA SYSTEM FAILS.

ESCAPE BAR: WHEN VICTIMS GET GRABBED, THE ESCAPE BAR APPEARS. WHEN THESE BAR IS FILLED VICTIM SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPES

SEX. BAR IS FILLED RANDOMLY .FROM FASTER TO SLOWER. CORRUPTION FILL NOW IS FIXATED.

WHEN VICTIM IS A PLAYER, IS A PLAYER. a RANDOM SEQUENCE OF BOTTOM WILL POP UP ON TOP OF THE BAR FOR THE PLAYER.

IF THE PLAYER MISS , THE GREEN BAR WILL LOSS SOME FILL. IF HE SUCCEDS, THE BAR WILL FILL.

CORRUPT FILL: WHEN CORRUPTION, AKA VIOLET BAR, CATCHES WITH THE ESCAPE BAR. THE VICTIM ENTER IN A PERMANENT SEX CYCLE STATE

.WHEN HP IS DOWN TO 1, AFTER THREE CYCLES THE CURRENT MATCH WILL END. THE CORRUPTION STARST TO BUILT IN

AFTER 5 O 6 SECONDS OF THE VICTIMS BEING GRABBED.

PSEUDO CLOTHING RIPPING EFFECT: CONSIST OF MATCHING THE RIPPING CLOTH COLOR WITH THE RESPECTIVE VICTIM CLOTH COLORS

COMPATIBLE CHARACTERS: Cammy,Akane Tendo, Fighter, Lt. Linn Kurosawa, Makoto, Mai , Tohno Akiha, Saki_Tsuzura, Heart_Aino, Kung Fu girl, DQ5-daughter, Hotaru_Futaba , Karin Kanzuki, U/Lieselotte, Erika Wagner, Sophitia, Miyuki_Shiba, Kuroyukihime , Nayu, two versions of Android 18, A.B.A, AL AZIF, USHIROMIYA ANGE, arina, Ayane Ikuse , Alice Garnet, CV Kintama, Felicia, Ika musume, Iroha, Petra Johanna Lagerkvist, Malin-XI, millia, White_Len, Misaka Mikoto, Shiki, Blair Dame, Taiga_K,Ranma-chan, Chie Satonaka, A-Shi, Aeris Gainsborough, D4meirin, Akemi, Akira Honjoji, Ako, Sailor Saturn, footee, Ashimiya_Yu_EX, Kai, Kotaro, Daphne, 2 versions of Elisabeth Blanctorche, Fio Germi, King, Scathacha, another blood, ATY, HighwayStar, jam, Amy Rose, 3 versions of Athena

from king of fighter, BloodRayne, Bulleta, Genryusai Maki, cvsmai, Jurane, Litchi, Mai Shiranui, Maori, claire redfield, Femina, Kaede_Hioh, Lei-Lei, Eltnum, Chen Mao, AyaneWP, Catwoman, Bonne Jenet, Angela Belti, 2 versions of Kula Diamond, Sailor Pluto, 2B, Batgirl, Chizuru&Maki_G, dragon, Hattori Hanzo Uruka, Iari, Irriana, kendo nakanishi&kyudo nakanishi, kurenai, cvsyoko, dizzy, Mature, Qbee, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Moon, layla, CHIEL, Es, Fiona, juri, Kamui, kira, Kuno Kodachi, Kousaka Kirino, Sailor Mercury, cvsmika, CvS_ZeroSuitSamus, Kisarah Westfield, Lyndis, madiesha, 2 or 3 versions of chunli, Hinata Wakaba, KH-silva, Sakura Kasugano, Princess Colette, Elsa, bridget, cvsjill. Etomo Shuko, Keyfear, Hinako, xi_yuri, Noel, Kelly Blender(Elektra), Nami, GoenikoD4, Invisible Woman, Captain Marvel, cvsingrid, Lilith, Kasumi Todo, Kuroneko, Lucifer, kyko,Jubilee,

VERSION 2.0 UPDATE CHANGELOG
► Show Spoiler

If you have any thoughts, Just replay to the thread. Hope you enjoy the character.
Don't do commissions of anytype anymore.
KotBehemot

Re: Goblin party V2.0

Post by KotBehemot »

So, when you say "compatible", do you mean that all of the positions are supported or most/some? Trying out some of the characters listed as compatible, I've noticed that not all positions were available, and often Oral was glitchy due to Victim missing sprites. Was I simply using outdated versions of the Victims?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Interesting proposal for MUGEN, thank you for sharing your work with the community and even more so with those who do not have alternatives to support financially.

You have considered that your work is more compatible, I mean to have more accessible compatibilities, I mean how it was at the time for Demitri's attack from SVC CHAOS than the Japanese creator H, the creator of Brazil Inferis and others with the animation 9020 to be able to couple to the Mignith Bliss movement, obviously with their respective differences for this specific case would be the animations.

If you have those alternatives, more MUGEN enthusiasts will be able to do in the chars that we elaborate the compatibility for your works.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

KotBehemot wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:52 am So, when you say "compatible", do you mean that all of the positions are supported or most/some? Trying out some of the characters listed as compatible, I've noticed that not all positions were available, and often Oral was glitchy due to Victim missing sprites. Was I simply using outdated versions of the Victims?
The compatibility of the sex position is the same like everyother aggressor, it really depends if the character has the animations, which is more likely than not the case. If a victim animation isnt compatible, missing,etc, You can use the animation blocker for that victim so that animation doesnt show. Yeah it depends for the vicitm. Regarding the compatibility with the pseudo cloth ripping thing that i made, It should work with the characters mention in the list. But people like to change characters name or palletes so could not be accurate. Also my characters are probably outdated.
Tetchi wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:08 am Interesting proposal for MUGEN, thank you for sharing your work with the community and even more so with those who do not have alternatives to support financially.

You have considered that your work is more compatible, I mean to have more accessible compatibilities, I mean how it was at the time for Demitri's attack from SVC CHAOS than the Japanese creator H, the creator of Brazil Inferis and others with the animation 9020 to be able to couple to the Mignith Bliss movement, obviously with their respective differences for this specific case would be the animations.

If you have those alternatives, more MUGEN enthusiasts will be able to do in the chars that we elaborate the compatibility for your works.
Hey, thank your for interest. I havent had any request regarding that, it can be made a system that lets the victim creator match goblin cloth colors to the respective vicitm. However, im currently working on the femdom scene for a while now. But if it generates more interest or i get to work in another swarm type aggressor ill add your idea.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

@ Handy

Thank you for considering the suggestion.

May everything go well for you and have fun creating :)
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

In addition, will there be an option to toggle "birth" animations, be it as a menu item or as a line in character configuration?
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

KotBehemot wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:19 pm In addition, will there be an option to toggle "birth" animations, be it as a menu item or as a line in character configuration?
Like i said above, it could be added, if i return to work on this character again. At the moment, im with the femdom thing, but if i get back, i could add that.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:37 am
KotBehemot wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:19 pm In addition, will there be an option to toggle "birth" animations, be it as a menu item or as a line in character configuration?
Like i said above, it could be added, if i return to work on this character again. At the moment, im with the femdom thing, but if i get back, i could add that.
I'm just here to say one thing:
Resurrect sanae please XD hahaha
i'm kidding, or maybe not XD :D
......just think about it for at least a second
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:13 am
Resurrect? like adding more content? not in the plans right now as i said above.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:06 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:13 am
Resurrect? like adding more content? not in the plans right now as i said above.
if it were possible to add more content it would be incredible, but if you could at least make some adjustments in the way it works it would be even better.
i know you must be very busy and I understand it but that sanae has potential and if it were improved it would be great.
it's just something I've wished nothing else would happen.