TQH 0

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

Rocklover00719 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:57 pm Wow luce increíble, qué gran trabajo :).
Thank you for following the development of this project. Any suggestions or comments you can share to improve TQH 0?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small but substantial update, I have updated Kurenia's portrait face, the palettes will also be new and I have in mind a redesign of the bust/nipples, but this will be more calm. At the moment this is what the new portrait face looks like:

http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
ChiefOfLoliPolice

Post by ChiefOfLoliPolice »

Im glad your still working on it and looking forward to what you have in store. I have a couple questions though how do I add more characters to the NSFW version. I was able to easily add more chars and stages with the 2011 version but I'm not sure how to do with this. Also the char and stage selection buttons are confusing. Is there any way I can change the key binding when selecting chars and stages?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings, thank you in advance for following the development of the project during all this time and in answering your questions I can tell you the following.
how do I add more characters to the NSFW version? I was able to easily add more characters and stages with the 2011 version, but I'm not sure how to do it.
You can add more characters and scenarios to this version of TQH 0, but since it is a custom game, unfortunately the names of the scenarios or the characters will not be displayed correctly, you would have to make several changes so that they can be displayed without errors. Among the changes would be:

For stages
Change the original font file for a letter font file, so that the scenarios you place are displayed properly, but then you will have to edit the names of the TQH 0 scenarios.

For chars
You just have to insert them in the SELECT.DEF file as in any MUGEN, but possibly not if they are displayed because the columns and rows declared in the SYSTEM.DEF file are declared the number of columns and rows to match the chars it has. TQH 0, you must edit the parameters.

Additionally, the character and stage selection buttons are confusing. Is there a way to change the key combination when selecting characters and stages?
You must use the directional keys on your keyboard, the left or right arrow keys to move back or forward and you will see that the image of the scenario you are about to select changes.And in the case of chars, the left, right, up, down directional keys are used.

As for changing the keys from keyboard, you can only change them as much as MUGEN allows, for that you must go to the OPTIONS section and there you can change the keys to the ones you prefer for player 1 and player 2.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...