Cant setup Female Hisuian Typhlosion

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

stevencrta

Cant setup Female Hisuian Typhlosion

Post by stevencrta »

I know I can do it, I've set up another character completely, checked Dev. and made sure my file is top of the file's heirarchy with the name listed in the Dev being in the select aswell, don't know what I'm doing wrong
Tetchi

Re: Cant setup Female Hisuian Typhlosion

Post by Tetchi »

I don't understand what it can't do... Google Translate translates your somewhat incoherent text.

From what I understand, it is the following:

Do you need to know what you are doing incorrectly because the char is not "executed by MUGEN" or is it referring to an attack?
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
stevencrta

Post by stevencrta »

Tetchi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:29 am I don't understand what it can't do... Google Translate translates your somewhat incoherent text.

From what I understand, it is the following:

Do you need to know what you are doing incorrectly because the char is not "executed by MUGEN" or is it referring to an attack?
The character does not show on the select screen, though it's name is in the "select" text file, it's ".dev" file is also on the top layer of it's folder and it has been uncompressed into the characters folder. I don't know why it isn't showing still
moko_moko

Post by moko_moko »

This is a basic thing, but please make sure that the name of the folder containing the character and the def file are the same.
If it is different, the character will not be displayed on the selection screen.