mo-mo-dainaimatu not compatible with any character?

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

Arahabaki

mo-mo-dainaimatu not compatible with any character?

Post by Arahabaki »

Got it from this download on the site (https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/174/mo-mo-dainaimatu) and haven't been able to find a single character he's compatible with. Not even the ones shown in the screenshots work. Any advice?
MadgearVSShadaloo

Re: mo-mo-dainaimatu not compatible with any character?

Post by MadgearVSShadaloo »

I'd bet the character is compatible with the 3-4 shown character in the pictures, moves seems pretty basic too.
Jase135

Post by Jase135 »

Momo and other bara edits have a line of code that reads "animexist"19230"

What this is doing is checking for the animation number that matches the position. The most common ones will be the numbers 19230 (Doggystyle), 12250 (Missionary) and 17230 (Cowgirl). If you want them to be compatible, create animations of these three animation numbers and he'll be able to grab them. The animations can be entirely blank, as it's only checking for their existence, rather than actually utilizing them.
Arahabaki

Post by Arahabaki »

Jase135 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:50 pm Momo and other bara edits have a line of code that reads "animexist"19230"

What this is doing is checking for the animation number that matches the position. The most common ones will be the numbers 19230 (Doggystyle), 12250 (Missionary) and 17230 (Cowgirl). If you want them to be compatible, create animations of these three animation numbers and he'll be able to grab them. The animations can be entirely blank, as it's only checking for their existence, rather than actually utilizing them.
I appreciate you giving an actual solution to the issue, but I've never messed with a mugen character before so I have no idea how to actually go about doing that :?