Aggressor Attack Transfering Problems

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

reog

Aggressor Attack Transfering Problems

Post by reog »

So I'm editing a Collette to include some basic helper hentai moves (example: Naedoka Yuri's dog rape helper) I know little to nothing of coding (I've mostly played around editing sprites and animations) But I've had limited success copy and pasting code from one character to another... so thatas what I did.

so here's what's been done. I copied the command for the helper move (labeled perro in QBee's file) Both of them. Then Copied the code in states (seemingly simple since it had its own notcard all to itself) then imported all associated animations (+sprites for reference)

everything seems to work, the helper appears grabs the opponent and does the animation (sort of there a resolution issue it seems where the lower priority animation is tiny and misalligned) but the victim animation does not play. The character just stands there and flash while the bee humps air

I've looked over the codes and it seems like everythings identical so anyone know what I'm missing here?

(I'm planning to do this to do similar of the victim characters that I like so any advice on how to do this in a less janky manner would be appreciated as well)
Tetchi

Re: Aggressor Attack Transfering Problems

Post by Tetchi »

If you can provide even more detailed information, I mean the following:

- From whats character are you using the code? the name of the char as it appears in the DEF file for a better reference, this is because there is possibly more than one equal char due to the editions that are around.

- What Statedef state are you using.

- Attach a screenshot to your message, with debugging activated, so we can see more exactly what happens.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...