Question about Multiple Images

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Question about Multiple Images

Post by UmbreonLover »

I have notices that some aggressive has more than 2 images of the same thing,
and why is that? Some rapists don't even use the transplant in their code.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Viket

Re: Question about Multiple Images

Post by Viket »

if you mean theres agressors that does the cowgirl poses but makes the char perform a different position is because the agressor as a different code that requires air anim code ( thing is not hard to do even for a newbie) for example a gettag agressor doing the doggystyle pose may not work on kuromaru dogs because kuromaru dogs use a really old code instead of the code the agressors these days use

some dont require air anim others use the air anim as a extra animation optional and others force you to use it like kuromaru
UmbreonLover

Re: Question about Multiple Images

Post by UmbreonLover »

Viket wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:16 am if you mean theres agressors that does the cowgirl poses but makes the char perform a different position is because the agressor as a different code that requires air anim code ( thing is not hard to do even for a newbie) for example a gettag agressor doing the doggystyle pose may not work on kuromaru dogs because kuromaru dogs use a really old code instead of the code the agressors these days use

some dont require air anim others use the air anim as a extra animation optional and others force you to use it like kuromaru
Hmm... sort of, but let me add more details on what I meant with my question. I will use the character "Umbreon Rebirth" as an example, because all of them are somewhat alike in my opinion...

When you summon the horny Umbreon (the helper) to do missionary on a victim, you can see, that the Umbreon has two to three different animations number of the same thing.
Same thing as in:
1) Full body animation
2) Lower body animation
3) Top body animation

I understand that some might need to have it broken apart due to the positions of the characters themselves, just like "brian" and its full-nelson, or any cowboy poses that needs the upper body behind the victim, but why have some broke apart animation, if they never been used, or is there something I'm not seeing? Again, this is an example of Missionary with Rebirth Umbreon where you can find 3 animations
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!