By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Re: By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Post by VinnyBoy »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:33 pm
VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:28 pm Do you have a step by step to make an aggressor char? (dont bother with sprites, i just need the code)
I would have to create one... it may looks lengthy, or complex, but its really not. I will try to post it either today, or tomorrow with images and Texts. I might even do a video too, but again... It depends on what you want to be fair.

"Library error message: Died parsing command = "hold_x"

Error detected.

Undefined command label: "command".
If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD"

As I mentioned before; It might not be added in ".CMD" or it might be misspelled.
I will also show it in the images what it means, and where to find it, and how to fix it.
That would be great! Thanks!

I really just want a aggressor code like baomaru.

Like I said, i already have the sprites ready, the only thing left is the code.

Again, thank you very much for your help, I'll be waiting the tutorial ^^
Char Restorer At Your Service
Tetchi

Re: By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Post by Tetchi »

VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:29 pm
Library error message: Died parsing command = "hold_x"

Error detected.

Undefined command label: "command".
If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD
Error parsing triggerall
Error parsing [State 810, Throw 11]
Error in [Statedef 12025]
Error in KyoXIII.cns:19452
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/KyoXIII/KyoXIII.def
Error loading p1
Check the [Statedef 12025] in line 19452, apparently the command that refers to this attack in the CMD "hold_x" is not defined for what it requires [Statedef 12025] in [State 810, Throw 11]
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

I have created the tutorial, and it will take a little longer due to images, and polishing it into this forum. I will create a new thread in case other people wished to learn it, or are having the same problem as you :mrgreen:
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:13 am I have created the tutorial, and it will take a little longer due to images, and polishing it into this forum. I will create a new thread in case other people wished to learn it, or are having the same problem as you :mrgreen:
Man, Thanks a lot!

I have a small project in mind and the only thing left is to add the aggressors! Thanks to you I can finish this project.

Thank you so much <3
Char Restorer At Your Service
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:54 pm
VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm I found some sprites for KOF XIII aggressors

But I dont know how to code, i tried to copy-paste the code but it just crash.

(Library error message: Died parsing command = "hold_x")
This mean that the command "hold_x" is not added inside ".cmd" or it might be mis-spelled, because mugen is case sensitivity
Example: "hold_x" is not the same as "hold_X", or "Hold_x"
BobbySharks wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm I want to learn how to make attacks, not just "grabs" and grapples, but also things like targeted auto combos that are blockable. And then I want to understand how to place aggressor and victims in the proper states for the "standard" sprite groups for hentai actions. And combining all of that I want to take what I've learned and try to bring my ideas in my mind to my own code. I can't expect anyone else to be able to make the things I have in mind, I want to take the responsibility to do it myself. But realize if I try to learn how, and invent new code too, I would very likely burn myself out.

I don't just want to be given some code that works, I just copy and paste it and "boom" I get a new aggressor just make new sprites. I want to understand how the code works so I can write it in myself. And create new unique code.

My "Kulamaru" concept was a ryona femdom Kula, with custom futa sprites and a "Sweet/Lewd" style split, she had a set of "sweet" aggressor moves, and a "lewd" set, one being kind and gentle and "sweet", the other is very rough, aggressive, kinky, and "lewd". I was working with another coder, Grunday, to create a "hub" that could branch out to the various animations and sex scenes I had made, and were testing out ideas. It got fairly far, and we had a lot of progress made, and I have the raw files and video demos of it. But I wasn't learning the code, I was teaming up with a coder that was doing that part of the work for me.

So, by the time RL got too busy for them and things came up they had to "go offline" I had to pause the project, because for the amazing work and help they put on the project, I couldn't continue it on my own.

I can upload some of my "Kulamaru" video work to NM.
I would love to see that project of your Bobby, or its video', because from what I heard, Mizu Umbreon coming release will
have the details you seek, but the release date remains unknown, and from my basic understanding in codes.

Inside the spoiler is a small sample of how it works
► Show Spoiler
I'll upload some of my Kulamaru project demos to my NaughtyMachinima. They all use my training stage background, and I was more or less uploading my more "cinematic" demos first. And in that spoiler you gave I got this far:

You must add a command line for the attack;
Link the attack with the number of the "StateDef

I read linking an attack with the number of the state def, don't know how to add the attack or the statedef. I know what I want the input is, and I know what I want the input to do. But I have no coding experience. Anytime I have ever asked anyone for help on the Mugen Community, they talk to me as if I have some base level of understanding and experience, as if they assume I've already used Kung Fu Man and made a dozen of my own characters before.

I've never been able to convey to anyone properly "Explain to me how to do it" They tell me to do things and it sounds like Klingon to me. I feel like "That's not helping at all"

*EDIT*
Jenet Bonne Bullying Kula Cock
And the newest uploads on my NaughtyMachinima page are demos/examples of my work on Kulamaru
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:15 am You must add a command line for the attack;
Link the attack with the number of the "StateDef

I read linking an attack with the number of the state def, don't know how to add the attack or the statedef. I know what I want the input is, and I know what I want the input to do. But I have no coding experience. Anytime I have ever asked anyone for help on the Mugen Community, they talk to me as if I have some base level of understanding and experience, as if they assume I've already used Kung Fu Man and made a dozen of my own characters before.

I've never been able to convey to anyone properly "Explain to me how to do it" They tell me to do things and it sounds like Klingon to me. I feel like "That's not helping at all"

*EDIT*
Jenet Bonne Bullying Kula Cock
And the newest uploads on my NaughtyMachinima page are demos/examples of my work on Kulamaru
I did create a base, or basic thing that can help you out, and to be fair? "Kung Fu Man" isn't the
best character for you to learn any Rapist, or anything incredible. From what mizu said to me, the best way to
learn how to code is the guide/tutorial mugen gives you, and finding help isn't easy, especially if its "NSFW"

The section that says "State's, (".CNS" files)" is really what controls the actions of a move, or rapist condition.
The "hitdef" that I'm slowly fixing has a lot of options that you can add into it, but doesn't give out much
example, because... its really too big. if it still a little too confusing; I can sub what I wrote into a video instead
while showing different options on how to do what you want it to do.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

I'm so very appreciative of the advice and help, but I feel like trying to learn something like this on a forum is like kids trying to develope properly with remote video learning.

The waiting between posts just makes it so much more difficult. I'd much rather have a "live" conversation with whomever is teaching me, and I ask many many many questions to help me understand. And if there is a language barrier, well, then that would make things even more difficult.

And the few people that have enough free time to spare to actually help me out "live" only use Discord, or some other ap I don't have for personal reasons. It's discouraging actually.

When I get my new rig (I have found the model I want now) I'll give this another shot, but for now until I'm able to work on Fighter Factory, I'll just have to wait.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

I changed my mind. I don't wanna use the Kuromaru code, because I don't want HentaiCharMugen blocking my character for being stolen/using someone else's code w/o permission. Oh well.

Guess unless I create 100% new code from scratch and draw my own unique sprites from the ground up I can't make a Mugen character.

OH WAIT.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

In theory, based on the unwritten rules of the MUGEN multiverse you can use another author's code, without any problem as long as you are grateful to their work which served as a guide/base for yours.

And well, Kurumaru's code/char was originally designed by Kamayan in those years when there wasn't all this victim chars, they had the idea of making chars compatible, but not like there are these days.

But if you choose to make your own char, congratulations, it looks like you have the qualities to make this adventure something extraordinary.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Tetchi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:30 am In theory, based on the unwritten rules of the MUGEN multiverse you can use another author's code, without any problem as long as you are grateful to their work which served as a guide/base for yours.

And well, Kurumaru's code/char was originally designed by Kamayan in those years when there wasn't all this victim chars, they had the idea of making chars compatible, but not like there are these days.

But if you choose to make your own char, congratulations, it looks like you have the qualities to make this adventure something extraordinary.
I specifically credited FCM in my description for my BS (Bigger) Angelia futa edit. And HCM tells me I need FCM's permission to upload "his" work.

It's bull fucking shit. FCM is claiming my work as their's and without even talking to me or even asking me what is going on HCM automatically removed my work. I wanted to create unique, new, and easy to edit and alter versions of victims and aggressors, but not anymore. That well has been poisoned for me.