By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Re: By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:34 am
Tetchi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:30 am In theory, based on the unwritten rules of the MUGEN multiverse you can use another author's code, without any problem as long as you are grateful to their work which served as a guide/base for yours.

And well, Kurumaru's code/char was originally designed by Kamayan in those years when there wasn't all this victim chars, they had the idea of making chars compatible, but not like there are these days.

But if you choose to make your own char, congratulations, it looks like you have the qualities to make this adventure something extraordinary.
I specifically credited FCM in my description for my BS (Bigger) Angelia futa edit. And HCM tells me I need FCM's permission to upload "his" work.

It's bull fucking shit. FCM is claiming my work as their's and without even talking to me or even asking me what is going on HCM automatically removed my work. I wanted to create unique, new, and easy to edit and alter versions of victims and aggressors, but not anymore. That well has been poisoned for me.
https://assets-global.website-files.com ... xpOvRW.png