By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Post by VinnyBoy »

I want to try something
Char Restorer At Your Service
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Re: By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Post by BobbySharks »

This is what I'm looking to do, well, not just implant code, I want to understand the code so I can write my own. I'll share what I can come up with. Also, I will be making public some of my edits I never got around to putting up on MA due to the audit and my laptop disintegrating.
Tetchi

Re: By the way, anyone knows how add the kuromaru or baomaru code to a char and convert it in a raper?

Post by Tetchi »

What do you need specifically?
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

I want to learn how to make attacks, not just "grabs" and grapples, but also things like targeted auto combos that are blockable. And then I want to understand how to place aggressor and victims in the proper states for the "standard" sprite groups for hentai actions. And combining all of that I want to take what I've learned and try to bring my ideas in my mind to my own code. I can't expect anyone else to be able to make the things I have in mind, I want to take the responsibility to do it myself. But realize if I try to learn how, and invent new code too, I would very likely burn myself out.

I don't just want to be given some code that works, I just copy and paste it and "boom" I get a new aggressor just make new sprites. I want to understand how the code works so I can write it in myself. And create new unique code.

My "Kulamaru" concept was a ryona femdom Kula, with custom futa sprites and a "Sweet/Lewd" style split, she had a set of "sweet" aggressor moves, and a "lewd" set, one being kind and gentle and "sweet", the other is very rough, aggressive, kinky, and "lewd". I was working with another coder, Grunday, to create a "hub" that could branch out to the various animations and sex scenes I had made, and were testing out ideas. It got fairly far, and we had a lot of progress made, and I have the raw files and video demos of it. But I wasn't learning the code, I was teaming up with a coder that was doing that part of the work for me.

So, by the time RL got too busy for them and things came up they had to "go offline" I had to pause the project, because for the amazing work and help they put on the project, I couldn't continue it on my own.

I can upload some of my "Kulamaru" video work to NM.
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:43 am What do you need specifically?
I found some sprites for KOF XIII aggressors

But I dont know how to code, i tried to copy-paste the code but it just crash.

(Library error message: Died parsing command = "hold_x")
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm I found some sprites for KOF XIII aggressors

This mean that the command "hold_x" is not added inside ".cmd" or it might be mis-spelled, because mugen is case sensitivity
Example: "hold_x" is not the same as "hold_X", or "Hold_x"
BobbySharks wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm I want to learn how to make attacks, not just "grabs" and grapples, but also things like targeted auto combos that are blockable. And then I want to understand how to place aggressor and victims in the proper states for the "standard" sprite groups for hentai actions. And combining all of that I want to take what I've learned and try to bring my ideas in my mind to my own code. I can't expect anyone else to be able to make the things I have in mind, I want to take the responsibility to do it myself. But realize if I try to learn how, and invent new code too, I would very likely burn myself out.

I don't just want to be given some code that works, I just copy and paste it and "boom" I get a new aggressor just make new sprites. I want to understand how the code works so I can write it in myself. And create new unique code.

My "Kulamaru" concept was a ryona femdom Kula, with custom futa sprites and a "Sweet/Lewd" style split, she had a set of "sweet" aggressor moves, and a "lewd" set, one being kind and gentle and "sweet", the other is very rough, aggressive, kinky, and "lewd". I was working with another coder, Grunday, to create a "hub" that could branch out to the various animations and sex scenes I had made, and were testing out ideas. It got fairly far, and we had a lot of progress made, and I have the raw files and video demos of it. But I wasn't learning the code, I was teaming up with a coder that was doing that part of the work for me.

So, by the time RL got too busy for them and things came up they had to "go offline" I had to pause the project, because for the amazing work and help they put on the project, I couldn't continue it on my own.

I would love to see that project of your Bobby, or its video', because from what I heard, Mizu Umbreon coming release will
have the details you seek, but the release date remains unknown, and from my basic understanding in codes.

Inside the spoiler is a small sample of how it works
► Show Spoiler
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:54 pm
VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm I found some sprites for KOF XIII aggressors

This mean that the command "hold_x" is not added inside ".cmd" or it might be mis-spelled, because mugen is case sensitivity
Example: "hold_x" is not the same as "hold_X", or "Hold_x"
BobbySharks wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm I want to learn how to make attacks, not just "grabs" and grapples, but also things like targeted auto combos that are blockable. And then I want to understand how to place aggressor and victims in the proper states for the "standard" sprite groups for hentai actions. And combining all of that I want to take what I've learned and try to bring my ideas in my mind to my own code. I can't expect anyone else to be able to make the things I have in mind, I want to take the responsibility to do it myself. But realize if I try to learn how, and invent new code too, I would very likely burn myself out.

I would love to see that project of your Bobby, or its video', because from what I heard, Mizu Umbreon coming release will
have the details you seek, but the release date remains unknown, and from my basic understanding in codes.

Inside the spoiler is a small sample of how it works
► Show Spoiler
Do you have a step by step to make an aggressor char? (dont bother with sprites, i just need the code)
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm But I dont know how to code.
Ok, no problem.

VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm i tried to copy-paste the code but it just crash.

Please share the contents of the mugen.log (open with Bloc of Note or any program for Text) file (it is a file that is in the folder where the mugen.exe file is) you can use the "code" form option to write a message here in the forum.

The above will give us the context to learn more about the problem but possibly it is the command that is poorly written and does not match to be executed, you can verify this in the *.CMD file

BobbySharks wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm I want to learn how to make attacks, not just "grabs" and grapples, but also things like targeted auto combos that are blockable. And then I want to understand how to place aggressor and victims in the proper states for the "standard" sprite groups for hentai actions.

I want to understand how the code works so I can write it in myself. And create new unique code.
That sounds great, it's always good to learn new things.

I assume that your native language is English, if so it is easier to learn, my native language is Spanish and learning has been very complex due to the language barrier because all the information is in the English language, in my time there were not the resources that there are today for such an easy and almost accurate translation. Well before the above, let's get to the point.

1. You need to know the terminology, it is not necessary that you learn it but you do know what each function does and what it is for. Visit this site: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html and check the files that are there or have them available.

2. You need KFM (if the char that comes by default in M.U.G.E.N) I suggest you download a clean version of M.U.G.E.N so that you have the original files. Visit the Elecbyte site, through time with WaybackMachine at: http://web.archive.org/web/201309272157 ... ecbyte.com and download it in this section

Code: Select all

http://web.archive.org /web/20130927204025/http://www.elecbyte.com/mugen
3. Well, you have the two important things, now comes the complicated part and it will take time, even months... What do you want specifically, I know it will not be easy, nor will an existing code be the one that works only by copying and hitting, because each code is designed to be functional for the character, obviously if it will work on another and very well, but it is not what you want because it is not an attack or actions that you require. What you can do and I recommend is to analyze the codes of chars that you have liked, now that you have the information and definitions of how they work.

I know that it is very broad and to an ambiguous point, but this is the starting point, you cannot build a house without knowing the materials you need and even less if you do not know how to prepare the mixture, glue the bricks, lift the tiles, foundations, But don't worry, we can all learn.

If you need something specific, let me know or we could put together a kind of post where you can see the construction of a char from scratch.

I can help you to anyone who needs help, I don't know everything but if it is in my capacity to help, rest assured that I will help.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:49 pm
VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm But I dont know how to code.
Ok, no problem.

VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm i tried to copy-paste the code but it just crash.

Please share the contents of the mugen.log (open with Bloc of Note or any program for Text) file (it is a file that is in the folder where the mugen.exe file is) you can use the "code" form option to write a message here in the forum.

The above will give us the context to learn more about the problem but possibly it is the command that is poorly written and does not match to be executed, you can verify this in the *.CMD file

Library error message: Died parsing command = "hold_x"

Error detected.

Undefined command label: "command".
If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD
Error parsing triggerall
Error parsing [State 810, Throw 11]
Error in [Statedef 12025]
Error in KyoXIII.cns:19452
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/KyoXIII/KyoXIII.def
Error loading p1

Clipboard tail:
Versus screen init
End of versus screen loop
Game loop deinit
Gameflow 11
Loading match assets...
Loading stage...
Info: stage Danger Room loading in pre-1.0 compatible mode
Loading BG...OK
Stage loaded OK
Setting game resolution 1280x960...OK
Allocating helpers...OK
Match RNG seed: 1248315486
Reset persist vars team 0
Reset persist vars team 1
Loading character chars/KyoXIII/KyoXIII.def...
Loading info...Info: Kyo Kusanagi loading in pre-1.0 compatible mode
OK
Loading cmd command set KyoXIII.cmd...OK
Loading cns KyoXIII.cns...Freeing player RC KyoXIII...CMD...CNS...SFF...AIR...SND...Misc...OK
Character KyoXIII.def failed to load
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

VinnyBoy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:28 pm Do you have a step by step to make an aggressor char? (dont bother with sprites, i just need the code)
I would have to create one... it may looks lengthy, or complex, but its really not. I will try to post it either today, or tomorrow with images and Texts. I might even do a video too, but again... It depends on what you want to be fair.

"Library error message: Died parsing command = "hold_x"

Error detected.

Undefined command label: "command".
If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD"

As I mentioned before; It might not be added in ".CMD" or it might be misspelled.
I will also show it in the images what it means, and where to find it, and how to fix it.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!