Color palettes problem.

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

Nero

Color palettes problem.

Post by Nero »

Every character uses a different pallete color (Except those ones that only has 1 pallete color) except the original, please help.
Tetchi

Re: Color palettes problem.

Post by Tetchi »

Please attach a screenshot (use the F12 key) if that's inside MUGEN or a little more information, so I can understand your problem.

What I can understand is that the character changes color when you select (with a button of the 12 possible combinations) and the "original" color does not appear and what you want is to use the original color, if that is the problem you can check which palette color is the original (the colors you consider to be the original) and declare it as unique in the DEF extension file (which you can edit with notepad, wordpad, etc).

You can see the colors of the palettes using a program like Fighter Factory, MCM, paletero or another of your liking.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Nero

Re: Color palettes problem.

Post by Nero »

To be more specific, in game, the characters that has more one color pallete uses a different color pallete except the original, mostly is the same color pallete and sometimes other, is confusing but yeah and as I say those character that has only one color pallete stays with the original..