QOF2011 Characters not showing up.

Questions about configurations, etc

Moderator: Moderator

KotBehemot

Re: QOF2011 Characters not showing up.

Post by KotBehemot »

The point is that specific characters do not have animations/sprites that are compatible with the ones that Goblin Party requests. The changes need to be done on the Victim's side. If you're directly controlling the Goblin Party, you can disable the specific animations manually for the rest of the fight.

From what I've been able to find the following is an example air for blowjob (one animation I know there are a lot of issues):

Code: Select all

16007,0, 25,25, 6
16007,0, 25,25, 6
16007,1, 25,25, 6
16007,2, 25,25, 6
16007,2, 25,25, 6
16007,2, 25,25, 6
16007,1, 25,25, 6
16007,1, 25,25, 6
So, the victim must have animations sprite group 16007, with sprites marked as 0, 1, and 2.

Quickly checking, a lot of characters only have sprites 0 and 1. So you have two choices:
1) Modify Victim with an additional sprite
* You can clone one of the sprites in the group and set it to 2.
* You can slightly modify the sprite and move character's head even further right and set that to 2.
2) Modify Goblin Party's animations (1154236, 1154237, 1154238, 1154239, 1154240) to not use 2nd sprite in the group, by changing the number to 0 or 1. Your choice.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hellfighter wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:51 pm So i cannot fix this unless the file has the coding / and files previously there for the character? Basically the person who made it would have to add more animations is what you say?
The repair would be in the victim char, you must find what animation the attacker sends to call, create the sprites of how it is attacked (if it is the case) and create the animation in the victim char, it would then be:

1. Find out what animation Goblin uses for that attack.
2. It is assumed that the char victim does not have it, you must create it, where? well:
2.1 In AIR file
2.2 In SFF File append the required sprites, create them if necessary.

Hellfighter wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:51 pm Thanks ill check the page out, some things were a bit confusing when i was searching so i will circle back to this section when i finish looking at your link. I have the link open but it is on main page and has a forum, is there something specific or / section you want me read / look on?

No comments, just read the content, it will seem like something from another world, that's what happened to me more than 10 years ago but I had more difficulties accessing knowledge, it was in English (my language is Spanish) and there were no resources to translate like today, so you can imagine the difficulties, there wasn't much content to learn in my language (there still isn't, but there were great forums in Spanish at the time) and in those days the community was closed in terms of helping They helped but after a while, not at first.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:16 am No comments, just read the content, it will seem like something from another world, that's what happened to me more than 10 years ago but I had more difficulties accessing knowledge, it was in English (my language is Spanish) and there were no resources to translate like today, so you can imagine the difficulties, there wasn't much content to learn in my language (there still isn't, but there were great forums in Spanish at the time) and in those days the community was closed in terms of helping They helped but after a while, not at first.
Why not make a simple video and avoid all the big messy paragraph? lol There's way too many things you must do before you can get to
changed it into English.

@Hellfighter
Don't know why you would be using QF2011 when QF 2019 is updated to 1.1B
If you have trouble reading Spanish, this video will help you changed the format/images
into English, or just watch and get familiar on the selection to play the game.

I skipped all the boring speech on "how to do it" and took you directly to the place on how
to replace it. You can always watch the full video if you are confused on what he did.

Hellfighter

Post by Hellfighter »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:30 am
Tetchi wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:16 am No comments, just read the content, it will seem like something from another world, that's what happened to me more than 10 years ago but I had more difficulties accessing knowledge, it was in English (my language is Spanish) and there were no resources to translate like today, so you can imagine the difficulties, there wasn't much content to learn in my language (there still isn't, but there were great forums in Spanish at the time) and in those days the community was closed in terms of helping They helped but after a while, not at first.
Why not make a simple video and avoid all the big messy paragraph? lol There's way too many things you must do before you can get to
changed it into English.

@Hellfighter
Don't know why you would be using QF2011 when QF 2019 is updated to 1.1B
If you have trouble reading Spanish, this video will help you changed the format/images
into English, or just watch and get familiar on the selection to play the game.

I skipped all the boring speech on "how to do it" and took you directly to the place on how
to replace it. You can always watch the full video if you are confused on what he did.

Thanks ill check the video out when i have time, on changing the 2019 Edition to my liking, Im not sure what 1.1B is as i said i just recently downloaded this game, so its all new.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Hellfighter wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:59 pm Thanks ill check the video out when i have time, on changing the 2019 Edition to my liking, Im not sure what 1.1B is as i said i just recently downloaded this game, so its all new.
Your welcome, and 1.1b(Mugen 1.1 Beta) is pretty much an updated version from mugen 1.0 while carries a bit more features.

All characters can run in Mugen 1.1b while some characters may run in mugen 1.0