How to do Sex Scenes for Characters?

Tutorials about compatibility, tools, etc

Moderator: Moderator

mrweijn

How to do Sex Scenes for Characters?

Post by mrweijn »

I'm new to this so I have the problem below:
I added two characters (https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/593/hyper-futa-toriel) and (https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/305/gardevoir)
like mentioned in the FAQ but when in game, the hot keys for Sex scenes don't work, or they just do normal fighting moves.

Im using the 2011 Version but also tried the 2019 with both either doing normal moves or nothing at all,
Am I missing something?
KotBehemot

Re: How to do Sex Scenes for Characters?

Post by KotBehemot »

Are you trying to use those characters together? Gardevoir is a victim character, and her sex animation get activated by an Aggressor character. Futa Toriel is an Aggressor, so you want to use a sex move on Toriel to "activate sex". HFT Toriel should come with a document that explains which move works to do so. If not, I can take a look somewhat later to confirm what exact move would do that.

Also, as mentioned in the description for Toriel, AI does not activate the sex move, so you would have to do so manually.
mrweijn

Post by mrweijn »

Yeah, I want to use Toriel on Gardevoir and the file for Toriel does say use the keys B,F,a but they either do nothing or in another version they do normal attacks.
Maybe I did something wrong?
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

As much as I dislike the style of the Hyper Futa characters, I downloaded them and gave them a try. Using standard MUGEN Player 1 control, I pressed Back (Away from Enemy), then Forward (Towards Enemy), and finally a (Z for me). And the grab happened. Are you sure you are pressing the buttons quickly enough?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

mrweijn wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:43 pm I'm new to this so I have the problem below:
I added two characters (https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/593/hyper-futa-toriel) and (https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/305/gardevoir)
like mentioned in the FAQ but when in game, the hot keys for Sex scenes don't work, or they just do normal fighting moves.

Im using the 2011 Version but also tried the 2019 with both either doing normal moves or nothing at all,
Am I missing something?
I know what you mean, something similar happened to me too. I don't know if it's your case but I downloaded some touhou agressors and I saw the commands to make the sexual move against a victim so what I did was to open the character with figther factory and when I tested it the grab command worked, but when I opened the mugen normally and used the command the attack was not performed. It was a very strange situation so what I did was to change the command by deleting the combination of buttons that were required to perform the grab and changed it to something like "down, down, down, Y" and after testing the agressor the command worked perfectly and the agressor performed the "sexual" movement.
chaos

Post by chaos »

im having the same issue, is there a file or something where i can change the commands for the grabs?
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

chaos wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 am im having the same issue, is there a file or something where i can change the commands for the grabs?
Sometimes a command can't be activated because of the encoding of the codes, especially when the command name is written in Chinese or Japanese (but in that case the system usually reports an error).
If you want to modify the key combination of a command, just open the cmd file of the character, and you will find where to be modified.