Looking for this 18+ Mugen Jyoon(Joon) edit. Any info?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Thedreep7799

Looking for this 18+ Mugen Jyoon(Joon) edit. Any info?

Post by Thedreep7799 »

So I'm new here to the forums, hello. This is an odd request, but I found this 18+ Jyoon(Joon) touhou edit on Pixiv and was wondering if anyone had a link to it or had any info on who the editor might be? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/119042341 . It's an edit of Mojack's Jyoon character and seeing someone edit 15.5 sprites is rare and this is the first time I at least seen someone edit Joon, and as a big touhou nerd I would like her for my 18+ collection as she seems really high quality judging by the post.

I've tried looking on here, Mugen Archive & Andersonkenya1 and couldn't find it, I've tried looking it up on google and couldn't find it, and I tried contacting the dude on the Pixiv account but seems to be getting ghosted. I don't wanna come off as annoying but any information of an editor so I can go support them, or a direct link or upload to this Jyoon edit would be greatly apparated :D. Thank you for your time.
dgsgqa

Re: Looking for this 18+ Mugen Jyoon(Joon) edit. Any info?

Post by dgsgqa »

most japanese authors do not share their edits btw, have u looked on mugenryona?
ImageImage
Neco arc Chaos my beloved
Giroro my beloved
ImageImageImage
Elpapadekoku

Post by Elpapadekoku »

As far as i know, i have seen the editor on Mugenryna discord server editing the char, so it might post it some day on mugen ryona
Thedreep7799

Post by Thedreep7799 »

dgsgqa wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:19 pm most japanese authors do not share their edits btw, have u looked on mugenryona?
Forgive me if I sound dumb but I had no idea that was the case. I'm still pretty new and figured people were pretty open about their edits as long as they weren't like patreon or fanbox exclusive. I didn't look on mugenryona, but I just did and sadly I couldn't find her (One of the reasons why it took a bit long to respond back). Shame, but I appreciate the help.
Last edited by Thedreep7799 on Wed May 29, 2024 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thedreep7799

Post by Thedreep7799 »

Elpapadekoku wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:38 am As far as i know, i have seen the editor on Mugenryna discord server editing the char, so it might post it some day on mugen ryona
I'll have to keep that mugenryona site bookmarked or something. Thanks. You don't happen to have a link to the discord server do you? If so can you message me it?
Elpapadekoku

Post by Elpapadekoku »

https://discord.gg/nadWn4R

Here is the link to the Mugenryona discord, is in japanese but most people talk in english too, if you scroll you can find the work of the Joon
Thedreep7799

Post by Thedreep7799 »

Elpapadekoku wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:18 am https://discord.gg/nadWn4R

Here is the link to the Mugenryona discord, is in japanese but most people talk in english too, if you scroll you can find the work of the Joon
Thank you so much. :D . Sorry about the late replay.

Damn the invite's dead I took too long. Oh well. I appreciate the help regardless. I'll try to get in some other way.