Skullgirls Roster

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

nohrian_scum

Skullgirls Roster

Post by nohrian_scum »

I know that we have a futa version of Squigly, but is it possible we can get the rest of the roster? I personally think Valentine and Filla are perfect victim material and Double can act like a bara character, mimicking a futa, i.e Squigly, to fuck people.
Rekaaa

Re: Skullgirls Roster

Post by Rekaaa »

I would like that too, and I even remember some version of Filia already. But here apparently there are a couple of reasons why nothing so large scale has been released yet: 1) Design characters are very detailed (from that and the large size of the folder with squiggle) as a result, it is not very easy to make their new animations (I will not say anything more about this, since I myself do not really much understand this). 2) Perhaps not enough people were willing to pay and vote for it, or just vote somewhere, because of other more popular franchises and I think the listing is not required here.
However, I recall that Viket worked on victim poses with squiggly.
WarchiefDustin19

Post by WarchiefDustin19 »

FOR THE LOVE GOD SOME ONE MAKE A FUTA Ms. Fortune, PLEASE " MUGENFUTACHARSMAKER" MADE SQUIGLY BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE MAKE A FUTA MS.FORTUNE THAT WOULD BE THE FUCKING BEST SHIT EVER.......ALSO MAKE A FUTA ROBO FORTUNE......out of all the skullgirls characters they (minus double) would be the most physically possible to make sense to be futas since Ms. Fortune could just fucking stitch it on to her and robo-fortune could just attach a fucking mechanical one to her.......BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOME ONE MAKE FUTA MS. FORTUNE AND FUTA ROBO-FORTUNE PLEASE.....and on a side note make a Beowulf aggressor/victim mix, his blonde version is my main (along with the team of robo fortune and Ms. Fortune) in the mobile game so make his blonde one a one of the skins.....
MegaExo
Creator
Creator

Post by MegaExo »

Oooo Skullgirls~ I miss playing that game, perfect hentai material too XD, but yeah I also agree.
Get horny or get lost-
nohrian_scum

Post by nohrian_scum »

It may be possible if the people wanted it that badly. I personally would like a revamp of Filia along with a bara/ ryona Valentine, but it all depends on who either A. has the money or B. the demand is big enough.
TheOofer

Post by TheOofer »

I am currently working on a Valentine victim, but its gonna take some time since its hard to make the sprites
b r u h