Naturo Characters?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

TyranntX

Naturo Characters?

Post by TyranntX »

I've been looking around, and there's actually not a whole lot of female Victims from anime (surprisingly), Or at least not a lot I'm familiar with. So I thought I'd request some be made since there's no way in hell I'd be able to do it myself. I would like it if some one would make the following into Victims (from what should be strongest to weakest) .

Sakura Haruno
Kushina Uzumaki
Tsunade
Anko
Temari of the Sand
Ino Yamanaka
Tenten
Kurenai Yuhi
Karin Uzumaki
Kin of the sound
Tayuya of the Sound
The Daughter (or granddaughter?) of the Ichiraku Ramen shop owner (forgot her name)
Hinata Hyuga

With the exception of Kin, I'd like for all of them to be from ACT 2... As ACT 1 feels a bit too weird for most of them, and ACT 3 is so terrible (and not canon) that I like to pretend it doesn't exist.

I don't need them all at once, or even all of them. But at least some of them (preferably if Sakura and Ino were one of them) would me nice. Thank you in advance
MegaExo
Creator
Creator

Re: Naturo Characters?

Post by MegaExo »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............I probably could, but it'll take a long while, as I'm usually busy and I won't be able to do much for the weekend sadly, but maybe next weekend I could possibly start on Sakura first, or Useless, as I'm sure most people are irritated with her and wanna use her for some stress relief lmao.
Get horny or get lost-
TyranntX

Post by TyranntX »

MegaExo wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:33 am Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............I probably could, but it'll take a long while, as I'm usually busy and I won't be able to do much for the weekend sadly, but maybe next weekend I could possibly start on Sakura first, or Useless, as I'm sure most people are irritated with her and wanna use her for some stress relief lmao.
Alright then, i look forward to seeing what you do if You decide to pick this up.

Indecently. I find Hinata to be monumentally more useless than Sakura, because at least the latter can... well fight without tripping on rocks XD

Seriously though, most if not all Naruto characters are pretty terrible.
TyranntX

Post by TyranntX »

Don't mind me, this is just a bump.