Uino Tohno

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

CeynForaeu

Uino Tohno

Post by CeynForaeu »

Uino Tohno

Hello, I've been looking all over, and I could not find anything about a hentai version of this character.
There is a vore version of her, but that's as close as I got.
If someone could make a victim (maybe even a "sexy") version of her, I'd really appreciate it.
CeynForaeu

Re: Uino Tohno

Post by CeynForaeu »

Bump
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

I've downloaded the rar, when I get my new rig (and Fighter Factory up and running) I'll give her victim compatability.
CeynForaeu

Post by CeynForaeu »

How long will you need to set your rig up? And what about the "sexy" (ecchi) edit?
CeynForaeu

Post by CeynForaeu »

Good to see you're still on, Bobby.

How are you doing with my request?
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

I believe he hasn't gotten his rig yet, and making victim sets aren't as quick as others make it seem to be
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Correct, I have not acquired a new rig yet. And I put out a quality Victim edit in 24-48 hours when the juices are flowing, and that's without pressuring myself to produce (I don't charge, so I also don't force myself!)

You can send me a private message to help remind me in the future. I am striving to get it within the next month but can't say for sure.

I also am seeking someone to help teach me a few things, as I have no interest in trying to teach myself, I just wanna produce the content in my mind and not burn up brain cells figuring out "how"

=D
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:21 pm Correct, I have not acquired a new rig yet. And I put out a quality Victim edit in 24-48 hours when the juices are flowing, and that's without pressuring myself to produce (I don't charge, so I also don't force myself!)

You can send me a private message to help remind me in the future. I am striving to get it within the next month but can't say for sure.

I also am seeking someone to help teach me a few things, as I have no interest in trying to teach myself, I just wanna produce the content in my mind and not burn up brain cells figuring out "how"

=D
I can suggest Mizulugu(https://twitter.com/Mizulugu) who is the creator of Corrupted Umbreon (C.Umbreon), He might sound scary, or have "corrupted topics", but he's not really a bad person once you get to know him; He's an artist and a software developer in different languages (this include mugen). I am aware he doesn't charge people in coding (Again... I'm assuming he doesn't), nor suggestion, but other than that is unknown lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

BobbySharks wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:21 pm I also am seeking someone to help teach me a few things, as I have no interest in trying to teach myself, I just wanna produce the content in my mind and not burn up brain cells figuring out "how"
What is it that you need to learn?
UmbreonLover wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:46 pm I am aware he doesn't charge people in coding (Again... I'm assuming he doesn't), nor suggestion, but other than that is unknown lol
Well, if you asked him, you would know. But if she has not indicated it in his writings, it would be the only solution to the concern.

------

Another alternative and that does not fail, is to pay, we already know that money solves almost everything... in this case, pay because they do what you need and you do not have the knowledge, the point in favor is that there is no limit other than what you have in the wallet.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

@UmbreonLover
I checked out their Twitter, and they mention recovering from some kind of injury affecting both of their hands. I also do not have an active Twitter account, and have no intention of using Twitter.

@Uino Tohno
I want to learn how create code for grapples and change state defs. So I can create a new aggressor and not just implanting existing code. I want to not only be able to use the necessary code, but I also wish to u n d e r s t a n d the code so I know why it does what it does.

I have so many ideas I just simply cannot impliment.