Mika Returna 18+?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

mikadongddd

Mika Returna 18+?

Post by mikadongddd »

I really really want this little cute annoying meme stupid sexy dumb tacobell-o-brainer blonde girl get hentai edited and goes to adult zone
Please...
mikadongddd

Re: Mika Returna 18+?

Post by mikadongddd »

Is been years and i still want Mika Returna NSFW edit
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hello, I will be as kind as possible.

Edit it yourself, if you want to have it in the version you comment on.

But if you don't know how to neglect, no human being is born knowing how to do everything, so you should learn to do it; you have the technological capacity (you have a device with which you connect to the Internet) in my time there was no Internet and a computer was unthinkable and cell phones did not exist, so I think you can, have faith in You, trust in You.

And if for some reason you can't, you can pay for someone to do the work, there are people here who will do it if you pay.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 pm Hello, I will be as kind as possible.

But if you don't know how to neglect, no human being is born knowing how to do everything, so you should learn to do it; you have the technological capacity (you have a device with which you connect to the Internet) in my time there was no Internet and a computer was unthinkable and cell phones did not exist, so I think you can, have faith in You, trust in You.

And if for some reason you can't, you can pay for someone to do the work, there are people here who will do it if you pay.
¿Pagar a alguien para que lo haga? Las únicas cosas que la gente quiere en este foro son cosas gratuitas, pidiendo enlaces para descargar personajes y algunos caripelados, que te sugiere que lo haga gratis porque el arte no es un trabajo real. Si te recuerdas, había una persona buscaba un artista para comisionar, pero, termino pidiéndole al artista que lo hiciera gratis, porque el programa era gratis. jajaja Esta cabrón
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Arsha

Post by Arsha »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:50 am

¿Pagar a alguien para que lo haga? Las únicas cosas que la gente quiere en este foro son cosas gratuitas, pidiendo enlaces para descargar personajes y algunos caripelados, que te sugiere que lo haga gratis porque el arte no es un trabajo real. Si te recuerdas, había una persona buscaba un artista para comisionar, pero, termino pidiéndole al artista que lo hiciera gratis, porque el programa era gratis. jajaja Esta cabrón
I dunno about him but i've done some commissions for koikatsu xD
mikadongddd

Post by mikadongddd »

I know some code editing for mugen and give her moan voice for snd but my biggest problem is sprite nude edits and make her new sex position sprites

If noone doing her nsfw edit JUST because she only have english voice sound then ask me! I can make her japanese voice sound version including moan sound!

So my only option is do commission
Is there's a someone who can accept mugen character nsfw edit commission but maybe cheaper prices?
Also thank you for kindness
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

mikadongddd wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:30 pm I know some code editing for mugen and give her moan voice for snd but my biggest problem is sprite nude edits and make her new sex position sprites

If noone doing her nsfw edit JUST because she only have english voice sound then ask me! I can make her japanese voice sound version including moan sound!

So my only option is do commission
Is there's a someone who can accept mugen character nsfw edit commission but maybe cheaper prices?
Also thank you for kindness
I'm going to be honest with you... the person you found that is willing to do it as a commission isn't going to be cheap.
In fact, it will be expensive due to the fact of her model, and the big mechanic hands she carries.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
mikadongddd

Post by mikadongddd »

UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:54 pm In fact, it will be expensive due to the fact of her model, and the big mechanic hands she carries.
Ah, don't worry about big mech hands
I can just ask "Dont draw her mech hands or Remove her mech hands when sex animation started" to commission
Making it easier to draw sprites of her at least

But yeah, just my random guessing but it will cost around 100~200 dollars or more, thanks to her HD sprites, right?
Arsha

Post by Arsha »

mikadongddd wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:02 pm
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:54 pm In fact, it will be expensive due to the fact of her model, and the big mechanic hands she carries.
Ah, don't worry about big mech hands
I can just ask "Dont draw her mech hands or Remove her mech hands when sex animation started" to commission
Making it easier to draw sprites of her at least

But yeah, just my random guessing but it will cost around 100~200 dollars or more, thanks to her HD sprites, right?
Ask and find out.