Super Kuromaru and Tifa lockhart 5

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

kamar15

Super Kuromaru and Tifa lockhart 5

Post by kamar15 »

I have posted a video on FC2 video of Super Kuromaru vs Tifa. Tifa 5 seems to have some edits that are different from the other ones. So i was wondering if you guys can make these chars into a reality some time in the future. Here is the link for the video.
https://video.fc2.com/content/20220508tZhUwCmQ
Tetchi

Re: Super Kuromaru and Tifa lockhart 5

Post by Tetchi »

Hello. It's good to know someone else uses FC2 Video.

I've watched a few seconds of the video and to be honest, I don't see anything "wow" in the animation of the puppy and the next one of the tentacles is only 1 image in each animation that is declared -1 and +1 of its position on the axis, which which gives the impression of moving but looks "rascuacho".

If no one dares to do something you can do it yourself, it's easy. Use some program to capture the video image and then clean it with some editing program or the native Paint program (I have observed that in windows 7, 8, 10) it is very good to be able to carry out this activity, it would take you a few hours not yet knowing nothing, just use the char you have and add the image to it and that's it.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:29 pm Hello. It's good to know someone else uses FC2 Video.

I've watched a few seconds of the video and to be honest, I don't see anything "wow" in the animation of the puppy and the next one of the tentacles is only 1 image in each animation that is declared -1 and +1 of its position on the axis, which which gives the impression of moving but looks "rascuacho".

If no one dares to do something you can do it yourself, it's easy. Use some program to capture the video image and then clean it with some editing program or the native Paint program (I have observed that in windows 7, 8, 10) it is very good to be able to carry out this activity, it would take you a few hours not yet knowing nothing, just use the char you have and add the image to it and that's it.
I must agree with Tetchi, not many people will wasted their time on creating it unless they, themselves, really loved the work
Lethargus

Post by Lethargus »

i dont remember were i download this version of tifa, is new, is compatible with all kuromaru versions and old school reapers. and have some reworks in the animations and have a rework animations on her vore ending 1. take https://www.mediafire.com/file/8zepfv0e ... L.rar/file