Miyuki shiba

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: Miyuki shiba

Post by Zeb2345 »

Necesitas unas victimas compatibles con birdie? humm.
si tengo una muy buena es lari Veugleschaft tiene unas poses rextrañas jamas habia visto algo parecido, esta la saque de una pagina japo.
tambien tengo una mai shiranui XIII coompatible con birdie tengo varias.
¿cual buscas?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Si tambien tengo unas cuantas lieslottes, aunque hay una que es compatible con kuromaru press es muy buena y varias victimas de arcana heart.
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:53 pm Si tambien tengo unas cuantas lieslottes, aunque hay una que es compatible con kuromaru press es muy buena y varias victimas de arcana heart.
dame esa lieselotte de kuromaru para ver que tal porfa
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

komadreja wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:53 pm Si tambien tengo unas cuantas lieslottes, aunque hay una que es compatible con kuromaru press es muy buena y varias victimas de arcana heart.
dame esa lieselotte de kuromaru para ver que tal porfa
Aqui tienes unas imagenes haber si es la que te interesa esta o no.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lp6f6dsr ... s.rar/file
Shiren1223

Post by Shiren1223 »

Thanks for posting the link I'll check ib a bit when I get home
AVGS

Post by AVGS »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:44 pm
Shiren1223 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:31 am the 2nd one is the best and i don't know how to code or even start making a mugen character. i did watch the tutorial but i was confused on so many levels
Oh I understand, I know it may seem a tedious and complex process, but I assure you that it is very easy I also thought it was complicated but now I am able to edit any type of victim except the aggressors that are very complex.
I could even explain it to you because it is very easy.

Hi, I hope you're fine, I'm new to the world of MUGEN. And I was quite interested in this section of the MUGEN community, I would like to know how to create or edit a victim character, but I do not understand very well what to do, I would like you to explain me step by step and in detail or you can send photos or videos explaining.

I hope you read this message
I say goodbye waiting for your response
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Hello friend I also hope you are well. The most important and fundamental thing is that you have at least a minimum knowledge of how to use the figther factory program.

If so, then to make a victim you need:
The sprites "you can make them or copy them and edit the ones from another victim".
the sounds of group number 120 (Group of sounds that the aggressor will induce to the victim).

ok after having all the above in the figther factory you must add the sprite groups compatible with most of the aggressors which are usually:
17230 for the cowgirl pose
12250 for the missionary pose
18300 for the suspended congress pose
19230 for the doggy pose

what you must do is very simple with figther factory you open a character that is compatible with aggressors and in the animations you look for the poses of victim that has that character there is a small icon of a red notebook that has as name "edit the animation as text" you give in that option and you will see that it will come out something like this:

;dog -ŽË¸
[Begin Action 180104]
19230,0, 8,-18, 6,H
19230,1, 8,-18, 4,H
19230,2, 8,-18, 4,H
19230,1, 8,-18, 30,H

then copy this code, go to the air of the character that you are going to make compatible as a victim and paste this code there.
after doing that you will have to put the sprites that in the example that I gave you are those of the pose of the dog, notice that in the code of the air after the number of group there is another number like 0, 1, 2 those are the numbers of sprites that needs the group that in this case is the 19230 and as you can see above it needs 3 sprites.

then you add the sprites to the character with the group number 19230 and add image by image numbered according to what the .air asks for, in the example I gave you then you must put:
group 19230 and index 0
group 19230 and index 1
group 19230 and index 2
save all the changes made in the character and this is how you edit any character to make it compatible with the aggressors.
AVGS

Post by AVGS »

Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:59 am Hello friend I also hope you are well. The most important and fundamental thing is that you have at least a minimum knowledge of how to use the figther factory program.

The sprites "you can make them or copy them and edit the ones from another victim".
the sounds of group number 120 (Group of sounds that the aggressor will induce to the victim).

ok after having all the above in the figther factory you must add the sprite groups compatible with most of the aggressors which are usually:
19230 for the doggy pose

what you must do is very simple with figther factory you open a character that is compatible with aggressors and in the animations you look for the poses of victim that has that character there is a small icon of a red notebook that has as name "edit the animation as text" you give in that option and you will see that it will come out something like this:

;dog -ŽË¸
[Begin Action 180104]
19230,0, 8,-18, 6,H
19230,1, 8,-18, 4,H
19230,2, 8,-18, 4,H
19230,1, 8,-18, 30,H

then copy this code, go to the air of the character that you are going to make compatible as a victim and paste this code there.
after doing that you will have to put the sprites that in the example that I gave you are those of the pose of the dog, notice that in the code of the air after the number of group there is another number like 0, 1, 2 those are the numbers of sprites that needs the group that in this case is the 19230 and as you can see above it needs 3 sprites.

then you add the sprites to the character with the group number 19230 and add image by image numbered according to what the .air asks for, in the example I gave you then you must put:
group 19230 and index 0
group 19230 and index 1
group 19230 and index 2
save all the changes made in the character and this is how you edit any character to make it compatible with the aggressors.
I thank you for all this information, I'll let you know if I have any problems, I hope you do well

I say goodbye wishing him good luck
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Thanks mate if you have any questions you know where to ask.
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

AVGS wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:10 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:59 am Hello friend I also hope you are well. The most important and fundamental thing is that you have at least a minimum knowledge of how to use the figther factory program.

19230 for the doggy pose

;dog -ŽË¸
[Begin Action 180104]
19230,0, 8,-18, 6,H
19230,1, 8,-18, 4,H
19230,2, 8,-18, 4,H
19230,1, 8,-18, 30,H

group 19230 and index 0
group 19230 and index 1
group 19230 and index 2
I thank you for all this information, I'll let you know if I have any problems, I hope you do well

I say goodbye wishing him good luck
pero hay agresores que hacen misionero y la victima no aparece o no es compatible, donde configuro al agresor para hacerlo compatible?
por ejemplo, birdie tiene misionero pero cuando lo hace con una victima que hace misionero con brian o tower si aparece y con birdie no