Is anyone have mei fang hentai char?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Re: Is anyone have mei fang hentai char?

Post by UmbreonLover »

and here I thought you were going to say the book of the ugly duck lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 pm and here I thought you were going to say the book of the ugly duck lol
That had a good ending
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Animal farm had a good ending too. The animal were free from the human owner and for those that don't know the book:

"Animal Farm is a beast fable, in form of satirical allegorical novella, by George Orwell, first published in England on 17 August 1945. It tells the story of a group of farm animals who rebel against their human farmer, hoping to create a society where the animals can be equal, free, and happy."
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:09 am Animal farm had a good ending too. The animal were free from the human owner and for those that don't know the book:

"Animal Farm is a beast fable, in form of satirical allegorical novella, by George Orwell, first published in England on 17 August 1945. It tells the story of a group of farm animals who rebel against their human farmer, hoping to create a society where the animals can be equal, free, and happy."
But then the Pigs than took over the farm started change the rules, and became to be more cruel than Mr. Jones. Did you read the book? The book is extremely depressing haha. Orwell wrote the book to satire Communism. "four legs good, two legs bad" Motto by sheep to mean humans are bad animals good. The Pigs began to wear human clothing, walk upright, and drink whiskey. They made the sheep change the Motto to "four legs good, two legs better"

Basically AJ made this site to be "better" than MA but ended up creating a place that is worse.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:22 pm But then the Pigs than took over the farm started change the rules, and became to be more cruel than Mr. Jones. Did you read the book? The book is extremely depressing haha. Orwell wrote the book to satire Communism. "four legs good, two legs bad" Motto by sheep to mean humans are bad animals good. The Pigs began to wear human clothing, walk upright, and drink whiskey. They made the sheep change the Motto to "four legs good, two legs better"

Basically AJ made this site to be "better" than MA but ended up creating a place that is worse.
I haven't read the book, but read a preview on what it's about, and a short resume towards the book.

So pretty much, Aj (Who's the pig in this book), removed the human who's controlling the animals (afk, MA), to improve the life of animals, but ended up destroying their freedom with enslavement; which was 2x worst than MA. Very accurate indeed!