KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Re: KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Post by BobbySharks »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:44 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:04 am Umbreon partner,
HAHA of course I remember it I hope tetch is enjoying the holidays, and I hope he comes back soon. :D
Between work, the routine of human life and getting sick, I seemed dead, but now I'm here and not as a zombie :P

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm On my Kulamaru Project with Grunday I was working on an Aggressor/Victim system that was specifically designed to be simple, convenient, give lots of customization options, and be easy to work with.

It centralized all rapist moves behind a single code logic, storing and calling all the animations for victims, and was extended across furries/bara/futa/straight victims.

Victim animations were not necessary only sprite edits and animation frame numbering. It was supposed to revolutionize NSFW Mugen and revitalize the community, creating an easy open-entry into editing that almost anyone could get in on.

BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN DID IT
The project sounds interesting but above all the idea, "Do it and enjoy", that idea sounded good.
My coding partner left the Project, and before I could teach myself to code AJ pulled his bitch shit with this website. I no longer have the desire to produce content for this community anymore.
UmbreonLover

Re: KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:53 pm My coding partner left the Project, and before I could teach myself to code AJ pulled his bitch shit with this website. I no longer have the desire to produce content for this community anymore.
Here's I thought you did everything, even if you know somewhat of the coding side lol but coding isn't that hard in mugen to be completely honest.
Tetchi wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:44 am Between work, the routine of human life and getting sick, I seemed dead, but now I'm here and not as a zombie :P
Are you sure? you may have a delay before you begin to say "brain~!"
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!