Bridget Lechery

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Arsha

Re: Bridget Lechery

Post by Arsha »

For me the error message was different, it kept on throwing me a japanese message cuz i had the pc in japanese. After a little bit of thinking I was able to figure out how to fix it thanks to this thread :) The problem is this bridget AI barely knows how to use the hentai moves, it might use it if you're lucky basically.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Arsha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:00 am For me the error message was different, it kept on throwing me a japanese message cuz i had the pc in japanese. After a little bit of thinking I was able to figure out how to fix it thanks to this thread :) The problem is this bridget AI barely knows how to use the hentai moves, it might use it if you're lucky basically.
I think so,
although I swore that the AI uses hentai movements although it rarely but uses them.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:16 pm
Arsha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:00 am For me the error message was different, it kept on throwing me a japanese message cuz i had the pc in japanese. After a little bit of thinking I was able to figure out how to fix it thanks to this thread :) The problem is this bridget AI barely knows how to use the hentai moves, it might use it if you're lucky basically.
I think so,
although I swore that the AI uses hentai movements although it rarely but uses them.
It's better that the AI barely use it rather than having an annoying AI spam the moves
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
kamar15

Post by kamar15 »

I am still getting the same error. Could someone please fix Bridget Lechery and send it on hentai char mugen.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:01 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:16 pm
I think so,
It's better that the AI barely use it rather than having an annoying AI spam the moves
So is dear partner umbreon,
although I don't know if you know that whoever made Bridget's AI is reputed to be someone who made very sick IA XD.
you know what I mean.
this AI was made by "muteki" a very sick AI XD
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Don't have a clue who's Muteki, but I do know that the some users use a code statement called:
"Spam bot"

Pretty much a broken Ai that spams the same move over and over again while some attacks makes
the bot immune against it.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:02 pm Don't have a clue who's Muteki, but I do know that the some users use a code statement called:
"Spam bot"

Pretty much a broken Ai that spams the same move over and over again while some attacks makes
the bot immune against it.
Oh yes I understand what you mean,
but this AI would not call him a spammer, but I mean that this AI, not really, is very harassing.
she does not use repetitive movements but uses so many that she has no way to counterattack her.
EricChandler

Post by EricChandler »

Déjenme hacerles una pregunta cuando quiera vincular a Bridget Lechery con yo whatsapp apk, a todos.