Bridget Lechery

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: Bridget Lechery

Post by Zeb2345 »

LewdTamamo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:13 pm [img]file:///C:/Users/asuramaru/Documents/ShareX/Screenshots/2022-10/chrome_jvm1X2BIvQ.png[/img]

well just that having an issue with this def file maybe somehow doing it wrong trying to follow what you guys are saying
can you please upload the image again?
it does not appear to me only the URL of the image that you are trying to upload comes out but I cannot see it.

the following comes out:
[img]file:///C:/Users/asuramaru/Documents/ShareX/Screenshots/2022-10/chrome_jvm1X2BIvQ.png[/img]
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:13 pm [img]file:///C:/Users/asuramaru/Documents/ShareX/Screenshots/2022-10/chrome_jvm1X2BIvQ.png[/img]

well just that having an issue with this def file maybe somehow doing it wrong trying to follow what you guys are saying
HCM forum is an outdated forum. You can't upload anything here Asuramaru(LewdTamamo). You need to use 3rd party website in order for you to showcase your images. If you have discord, you can upload your image there and posted it here, but make sure to copy the direct link of that image
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:49 pm

HCM forum is an outdated forum. You can't upload anything here Asuramaru(LewdTamamo). You need to use 3rd party website in order for you to showcase your images. If you have discord, you can upload your image there and posted it here, but make sure to copy the direct link of that image
or you could copy and paste the error you get when using the character.
and so I could understand what the problem is.
but I need to see the error code that comes out.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

ah well thanks for that fixed the issue
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:27 am https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... X2BIvQ.png
ah well thanks for that fixed the issue
I can't see the image, because its not the direct link to the image...
It's something like this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... -55-31.png
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

i can't see the image either.
i think it is better that you paste the error code in text because it seems that this forum now gives problems with the images.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well the error is with the ST 4 in the def file you guys said about its just that when i put the code in it changes the file but when i boot up the game the character isnt there so dont know what im doing wrong
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

LewdTamamo wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:29 am well the error is with the ST 4 in the def file you guys said about its just that when i put the code in it changes the file but when i boot up the game the character isnt there so dont know what im doing wrong
use the vselect program and add the aggressor.
if that doesn't work add it 3 times in the select file.
and it should appear without a doubt.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:29 am well the error is with the ST 4 in the def file you guys said about its just that when i put the code in it changes the file but when i boot up the game the character isnt there so dont know what im doing wrong
Well, my number one question would be if you follow any of this:
viewtopic.php?t=684

Because I don't know what version of Mugen you are using, and Mugen 1.0 is well known not to display images/sprite on the select screen, or the game crash because of ".sff"

I would love to help you with the problem you have before you do something silly as Zeb advised. I don't have the character, so I may not know all the files, or text that the character has on. I'm just going by from experiences in troubleshooting
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Although it seems strange to me that the character does not work for you.
with everything I mentioned before it should work fine.