Bridget Lechery

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

LewdTamamo

Re: Bridget Lechery

Post by LewdTamamo »

well seems i changed the state into something simple and it still giving me error code x.x urk why i feel i am bad at this
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

LewdTamamo wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:16 pm well seems i changed the state into something simple and it still giving me error code x.x urk why i feel i am bad at this
that does seem strange to me to be honest.
the error should be fixed with everything mentioned above.
i mean, did you also get an error testing in mugen 1.1?
because if so, it is also rare, because the only error that has that character is the one I mentioned before.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well i did when i clicked on the character after i changed the txt in the notepad it still gave me an error unless have to change the name of the notepad for it
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

LewdTamamo wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:15 am well i did when i clicked on the character after i changed the txt in the notepad it still gave me an error unless have to change the name of the notepad for it
the exact thing is that you have to change the name both in the file and in notepad to make it work.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

hmm well to say i changed the txt in file to something simple and changed the name of the file on the def but when i do that it completely erases the character as it does not show up at all just a blank Box when i boot up mugen
jigsaw12

Post by jigsaw12 »

Who can upload bridget change coded version for me? Well, I can't try it myself.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

LewdTamamo wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:12 am hmm well to say i changed the txt in file to something simple and changed the name of the file on the def but when i do that it completely erases the character as it does not show up at all just a blank Box when i boot up mugen
It seems that you are in a lot of problems.
How about just put your character here and let us see what's going on?
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well the download link is still there on the first page of this topic x.x cause just trying to fix this issue and have it working
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hy9t5ohfa7mz5/bridget2

I've fixed it to a playable version and dealt with some obvious bugs, but remember it's just a "playable" one.
Because the constrain of the original coding properties, its compatibility is limited.
And there are also some sprites position issues need to be fixed.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

i am srry you had to do something like this for me wish i was better at stuff like this i do apologize for making someone like you do this for me who cant fix a simple change in txt in folder and have it working