Advice on making edits to an existing aggressor

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

CaptinSpunk

Advice on making edits to an existing aggressor

Post by CaptinSpunk »

Hey guys, I've lurked around h mugen sites for a while and usually just make gifs or small videos for myself using people's characters. Ive been using porocchi's futas recently and wanted some advice on how to tweak them in a couple little ways.

First, I remember like a year ago I had someone on another site help me make an old kuromaru do a 'infinite victory' where your aggressor gets to keep going indefinitely after winning a round(gettag brian and tobf does this already) without entering the win pose and was wondering if anyone could help me relearn it. I vaguely remember but I dont think my blundering around trying to find that post or remember where I need to make the edit in the files would be productive.

Second, another thing about them I wanted to figure out about changing is that if you manually control them you have to input every time they reset after a climax. if brian is on auto he'll keep going without player input so in victory scenes he can keep climaxing while changing poses. it makes it a lot less of a headache to record specific setups. If its unrealistic to modify them to work like this I'd understand but I'm willing to take some time to learn how to do it if I can.

Last one which is pretty minor and I think I could even deal with myself but I'll ask anyway, a lot of victims bug out with porocchi's side missionary so I assume its just calling a different side missionary sprite than the characters have. Can I just add the code to reference a new animation and then use the same side missionary pose for the thing this aggressor is calling, if that makes sense? I seriously appreciate the help on any of these, I'm barely an amateur when it comes to programming or code writing both in general and with mugen so its a struggle to work out even lower level stuff like this on my own.
tochimare9999

Re: Advice on making edits to an existing aggressor

Post by tochimare9999 »

Try to copy codes from a SvcVampire Aggressor, that char uses doggy mode, look for cmd, rape.txt; .AIR, and the .sff file using fighter factory 3 , thus creating as a Basic aggressor a la Swag
:idea:
XanderH72

Post by XanderH72 »

Tochi, do you have a link to that Aggressor? I cannot seem to find it.
tochimare9999

Post by tochimare9999 »

there you have it, if you want a char aggressor do it yourself!! it's not very hard
:lol: :mrgreen: 8-)
https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/429/demitri-maximoff