looking for char sakuya izayoi

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

komadreja

looking for char sakuya izayoi

Post by komadreja »

hello¡

I had an accident with me MUGEN and i lost all my chars...

I have recovered most of them but there is one that I could not find, it is sakuya izayoi that is compatible with kuromaru_plus, it disappeared from where I downloaded it, it is a different version from the sakuya that is in HCM....

thanks¡¡

https://oreno3d.com/storage/thumbnails/631ad692cf609 this is image
tochimare9999

Re: looking for char sakuya izayoi

Post by tochimare9999 »

I hope someone gets it, ask Handy, he is Japanese and has helped the members of mugen ryona with loli editions in private
hentaiplaya

Post by hentaiplaya »

If you find the character, can you reply or edit with a download link?
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

hentaiplaya wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:58 am If you find the character, can you reply or edit with a download link?
I have not found it, it is very difficult
hentaiplaya

Post by hentaiplaya »

komadreja wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:56 pm
hentaiplaya wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:58 am If you find the character, can you reply or edit with a download link?
I have not found it, it is very difficult
I understand, I'm just saying that *if* you find it, can you link me a download?
JOliver14

Post by JOliver14 »

for most of the characters in page 16 and over they wont let me access them because it says host error while every other connections are working except that I know this is another persons request but I cant seem to make my own sorry
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

komadreja wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:02 pm hello¡

I have recovered most of them but there is one that I could not find, it is sakuya izayoi that is compatible with kuromaru_plus, it disappeared from where I downloaded it, it is a different version from the sakuya that is in HCM....

thanks¡¡

Hey buddy. I don’t know if you remember me, anyway. I can’t see the image you uploaded, apparently you uploaded it in a strange format. I think I can help you but I need to see the image to make sure which sakuya you’re looking for.
hentaiplaya

Post by hentaiplaya »

Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:11 pm

thanks¡¡

Hey buddy. I don’t know if you remember me, anyway. I can’t see the image you uploaded, apparently you uploaded it in a strange format. I think I can help you but I need to see the image to make sure which sakuya you’re looking for.
Not OP, but I took his screenshot and put it onto Imgur. Here's his screenshot:
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

hentaiplaya wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:49 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:11 pm

thanks¡¡

Not OP, but I took his screenshot and put it onto Imgur. Here's his screenshot:
Mate, I don’t know what’s going on but I don’t see the picture either. I only get the logo "imgur" I click and it redirects me to imgur.com but I do not see any image.
this is strange.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

or wait a second.
I already got to see, no doubt that this one was made in ryona.
I have that missionary and doggy style in a file . sff that I download, if you are interested I give you the download link and you use it in a character victim of sakuya.