MUGEN Hentai in Android system

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

MUGEN Hentai in Android system

Post by Tetchi »

Browsing the confines of the net, I have found something that catches my attention, an enthusiast is using MUGEN material but in a Hentai version to be used on the Android system, the proposal is interesting. The link here:

https://hmugen.com

Although it seems that entering a period of recess, it is worth taking a moment to get to know him and check out this project.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
AVGS

Re: MUGEN Hentai in Android system

Post by AVGS »

The mugen, can be played by the Windows Exagear emulator,
The only difficulty is that sometimes it goes very slow with mugen 1.1, but it is still playable.
You can play a mugen hentai In the Exagear emulator.

The only difficulty is that it has not adapted well to the Apk format, the closest thing to a mugen in apk are the BVN that use mugen characters, but it seems that no one has to say how to adapt them to that format and having to wait monthsSo that they take out a char , when we could do it , nor does it teach you how to make them and it is frustrating, I just saw 1, only one that gives you an idea of how they could be adapted
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Although the format you indicate refers to files used in CNC machines, I am sure that it is not so and searching in "google" I still cannot find what BVN is.

Do you like mugen on android? In my opinion it sounds interesting but not to go beyond playing casually if you want something more refined and quality in terms of various PC factors is the line to follow.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
AVGS

Post by AVGS »

Tetchi wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:02 pm Although the format you indicate refers to files used in CNC machines, I am sure that it is not so and searching in "google" I still cannot find what BVN is.

Do you like mugen on android? In my opinion it sounds interesting but not to go beyond playing casually if you want something more refined and quality in terms of various PC factors is the line to follow.
The Exagear emulator is the best option to try a mugen, you can download any mugen 1.0 and you can try it without any problem
with mugen 1.1 has complications, but it is more because of the device
My phone is a HUAWEI Y6, device that came in 2019, It is of a low quality, And load the mugen well

This is a BVN(Bleach vs naruto)
Search for it on YouTube as: BVN mod