Characters by "nazonohito"

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Ellye

Characters by "nazonohito"

Post by Ellye »

Author website: http://pastgame.web.fc2.com/index.html
(Disclaimer: I can't read Japanese)

At first glance, this author characters are mostly just ecchi or even just SFW.

But a quick look at their SFFs reveal that most of them have ready-to-use ero sprites, some already added into their AIR and others not.

Some of it is already implemented into their CNS and can be just toggled with a helpfully labelled variable, but some of it also seems to be unimplemented.

For example, I couldn't find a easy way to switch Yaegaki Kyoji spirit to use the nude futa animations for some attacks; I instead manually edited some mentions of the clothed futa with the naked futa equivalents instead (thankfully, the AIR is well-organized and the animation numbers follow a logical format).

Or in the case of Fyra Noll, even with the variable set for "nude KO", her CNS was still calling the clothed one (probably some misunderstand by me), so I had to manually edit that part too.

Is anyone more familiar with this creator? I would like to know more about his project, I enjoyed his sprite work and the type of characters he's making.

Profile picture image by @artofsachi
NamelessAmphibian

Re: Characters by "nazonohito"

Post by NamelessAmphibian »

He´s very good, n has a good teamwork w mmm街 sensei (one of the best anim/spriter). I never check the files so this surprise me, great post :!:
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Characters by "nazonohito"

Post by hcm_aj »

Wow! Nice link!
I didn't know about that author. :o The best thing is the move list included for each character because sometimes is really hard to know how to do x moves.

Simone.Ki looks really good 8-)
HCM Admin :D