Gettag, where art thou!

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Re: Gettag, where art thou!

Post by UmbreonLover »

gettag wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:35 am Apparently I can't send messages :D I'll post around a bit and see if that fixes things
The believe after 3 - 5 post, you can begin to private message people
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

In the future we'll be able to message people's privates.
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

gettag wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:35 am Apparently I can't send messages :D I'll post around a bit and see if that fixes things
Sorry gettag , the PM System was not allowed if users dont have at least 3 :( posts but i changed that. You should be able to send PM to BobbySharks, so please try again. Sorry BobbySharks.
HCM Admin :D
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

No it's no need to apologize, I understand this place is still being put together. For example, when I subscribe to threads and there's a reply or new comment, I either don't get a notification, or do, and if I do, I have to manually click the bell, it doesn't show a numerical value or symbol to indicate a notification.

But I think when I get my new rig and get back into doing stuff, I can help make this place boom. The interaction between content creators and the greater fan and player base at large is a huge factor in Mugens success, and as a creator, my greatest joy is having a direct line to my peers, since I was a fan first, a player a second, and finally a creator third.

It really hurt to have Tumblr nuke 18+ content, now look at that website......I enjoy and do my best work when I know I'm doing it for people that are enjoying it, and wanting it. I am not the type to just share what I'm into all the time.
gettag

Post by gettag »

Awesome, thanks!