No votes
Rarely
11%

Total votes: 9

U-n-owen

Re: Just a general Question

Post by U-n-owen »

UmbreonLover wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:46 pm
U-n-owen wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm I have another question, how did i change the language in "The Queen Of Fighters 2019 ver 1.1"and what are the controls to it and how do i change it?
Thanks in advance
Tetchi wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 am Your post is OFF TOPIC.

Your question's should be posted here viewforum.php?f=18

You got 2 options to perform, but you must understand the function of mugen:

Resource link:

1. Edit the folder data/MMMHD/*
  2. Edit the file data/mugen.cfg with any text editor. For more info, look inside mugen.cfg or in the mugendocs

Any other questions can be search through ELECBYTE Site; which is written in English.

I use Google Translator dude. Even though its not the best, but it does help a lot.
Yes, this include replying to people.
I fix some of the writing for Tetchi, just in case you didn't understand "n-owen", and to modified the .sff extension, you will need:
http://fighterfactory.virtualltek.com/, unless you wish to do it the old classic way of "command line"

Appreciate you guys for answering. I'm kinda new to mugen so bear with me plz 😅 so I have a couple more questions.
How do I know which characters belong to Mugen and which belong to Queen of Fighters or can I add characters in both games?
How do I add them in the game because I downloaded them and copied the folder and paste it in the char folder inside mugen but I still dont see it?
And how do I make the game save my controls I change?
Thanks again and if I am in the wrong channel, you can tell me which channel I can ask questions in.