No votes
Rarely
11%

Total votes: 9

UmbreonLover

Just a general Question

Post by UmbreonLover »

How often do people visit this forum?
Does this forum/site has an instant message group (MSN), like discord, telegram or something?
and yes, I am aware of HCM Twitter
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Vikal

Re: Just a general Question

Post by Vikal »

I don't like the idea of a Discord because of the kind of stuff that can happen.
Yes it's harder to communicate here but it's easier to keep it "professional", away from some cringe ass rp. (Not to kink-shame btw)
Cry about it.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

It's understandable, and I only asks, because some creators are moving
all their contents inside Discord. I'm fully aware not everyone will
due to "x amount of reasons", but it doesn't hurt to know right? lol
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

UmbreonLover wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:43 am How often do people visit this forum?
Does this forum/site has an instant message group (MSN), like discord, telegram or something?
and yes, I am aware of HCM Twitter
1. One o more in day.

2. Nose, I don't use twitter or any other social network for things in this hobby.

I am more of the old school, I suppose it must be that in my time there was no Twitter, Facebook or similar social networks, only message boards, discussion forums and similar systems, with which I have felt comfortable and I have not found a structure that allows me the same interaction, although I do recognize that the new alternatives have more things and reach much better.

By way of reflection, the interaction is very slow in some cases (obviously there are many factors that influence), it would be great if there were more exchange of ideas, opinions, but well everything also depends on the topic exposed and various factors. But even with all the factors in favor or not so much, it is fun to participate in the forum :)
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:27 pm 1. One o more in day.

2. Nose, I don't use twitter or any other social network for things in this hobby.

I am more of the old school, I suppose it must be that in my time there was no Twitter, Facebook or similar social networks, only message boards, discussion forums and similar systems, with which I have felt comfortable and I have not found a structure that allows me the same interaction, although I do recognize that the new alternatives have more things and reach much better.

By way of reflection, the interaction is very slow in some cases (obviously there are many factors that influence), it would be great if there were more exchange of ideas, opinions, but well everything also depends on the topic exposed and various factors. But even with all the factors in favor or not so much, it is fun to participate in the forum :)
And here I thought old school would be "Text Messages" and "Exchange phone numbers" lol but it's alright, because, even I took a little long to moved out from the old ways of interacting with others, beside that? It falls under preferences, some would rather have a clear view of everything, in additional to finding things faster than the other.

Do you mean like Mizu (https://twitter.com/Mizulugu) that exchanges his idea to the public while trying his best to make it happen? Although he rarely gets any opinion about what he makes (I'm only assuming...), but rather have lots of requested from other people. He's the creator for Corrupted Umbreon
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

As Tetchi said (typed :p) , i like the "old school" with forums, i think forums are a better way to keep organized the content, however i know a lot of people prefer discord, so i maybe i'll create a discord chat for HCM soon. :D

Would you like a Discord? What kind of channels would you like? :idea:
HCM Admin :D
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

hcm_aj wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:42 am As Tetchi said (typed :p) , i like the "old school" with forums, i think forums are a better way to keep organized the content, however i know a lot of people prefer discord, so i maybe i'll create a discord chat for HCM soon. :D

Would you like a Discord? What kind of channels would you like? :idea:
I don't really have a discord, but I have no problem in creating one if I have to hehe. I asks, since, usually lots of people love discord.
(You know, Discord is life) lmao
U-n-owen

Post by U-n-owen »

I have another question, how did i change the language in "The Queen Of Fighters 2019 ver 1.1"and what are the controls to it and how do i change it?
Thanks in advance
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

UmbreonLover wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:13 pm ....
hcm_aj wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:42 am ....
Well ¡Yeahh! the old school :)

The forum is good, the content is more chido (pretty/very good/interesent).

U-n-owen wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm I have another question,
Please your reply of this post.

OFF TOPIC.

You questions here viewforum.php?f=18

U-n-owen wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm how did i change the language in "The Queen Of Fighters 2019 ver 1.1"and what are the controls to it and how do i change it?

2 options for you questions.

1. In section OPTIONS and edit.
2. Edit the file "mugen.cfg" with wordpad/block of note/microsoft office word, see text in the file for example of edit.

Other option for you question in languaje English, all question respond for ELECBYTE, read the content and use Google Translate for any dude.

http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs/readme.txt

I use Google translate for reply.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

U-n-owen wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm I have another question, how did i change the language in "The Queen Of Fighters 2019 ver 1.1"and what are the controls to it and how do i change it?
Thanks in advance
Tetchi wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 am Your post is OFF TOPIC.

Your question's should be posted here viewforum.php?f=18

You got 2 options to perform, but you must understand the function of mugen:

Resource link:

1. Edit the folder data/MMMHD/*
  2. Edit the file data/mugen.cfg with any text editor. For more info, look inside mugen.cfg or in the mugendocs

Any other questions can be search through ELECBYTE Site; which is written in English.

I use Google Translator dude. Even though its not the best, but it does help a lot.
Yes, this include replying to people.
I fix some of the writing for Tetchi, just in case you didn't understand "n-owen", and to modified the .sff extension, you will need:
http://fighterfactory.virtualltek.com/, unless you wish to do it the old classic way of "command line"