TheoSheo's recent "uploads"

Introduce yourself, say hello. Welcome to the forum! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Moderator: Moderator

BobbySharks

TheoSheo's recent "uploads"

Post by BobbySharks »

BobbySharks here, chiming in. I have several issues with the user TheoSheo's recent uploads. For one, the biggest issue, all the downloads are restricted behind access on Google Drive. Why would anyone lock access to a download behind restricted access?

Two, there are non futa versions of every character he's uploaded already available. All he's done is remove aggressor functions for characters. Adding futa to a female character is an edit. You don't "remove" futa from a character, there are no original futa characters.

These are zero effort uploads of other users works. Which I wouldn't mind, if they weren't trying to present themselves as an author themselves, uploading someone else's work.

I don't appreaciate having mine, Gettag's, or CiroRawse's content uploaded, if the uploader isn't making significant improvements or changes to the base character.

TheoSheo also mentions he's looking for Femdom characters. You mean like Femdom Head Hunter Shermie (mine) or Kulamaru (Kula Diamond femdom futa edit also mine) or my J.Bonne Femdom edit? Or any of the other femdom additions i've made to the characters he's uploaded? Or any of the OTHER existing femdom characters out there?

There's a reason I only uploaded 1 of my characters here. And, you know, not all of them. No idea which sub forum is the right place to post this, but HCM's Tumblr account is deactivated and I have NO OTHER way of contacting ANYONE else from this site. So.....here I post.
GoldeNautilis
Creator
Creator

Re: TheoSheo's recent "uploads"

Post by GoldeNautilis »

I can definitely understand the grievance with this situation.

I see that he has uploaded the files incorrectly to Mediafire (Not Zipped), which makes it needlessly tedious to download the characters.

Has put himself as the author of the characters (Even though that is reserved for the ORIGINAL creator of said character)

And vaguely gives credit, despite being unsure of himself, while also not linking to the originals (Though, that's just a common courtesy).

Only thing I can suggest is taking this to TheoSheo himself (He linked his Twitter on 'Author's Site' on the characters, also incorrect)
Or Take this to HentaiCharMugen themselves. They have a Twitter you can message (https://twitter.com/HentaiCharMugen)

I do not know how often HCM checks the forums or their Twitter, so a reply may not be immediate. But I do agree this is a problem that should be corrected.
Pokemon Lover, Odd-Ball, Lewd, Over-enthusiastic persona, Hentai Enthusiast.
Murthe

Re: TheoSheo's recent "uploads"

Post by Murthe »

BobbySharks wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:12 am There's a reason I only uploaded 1 of my characters here. And, you know, not all of them. No idea which sub forum is the right place to post this, but HCM's Tumblr account is deactivated and I have NO OTHER way of contacting ANYONE else from this site. So.....here I post.
I knew I wasn't going crazy. I had sent an message on twitter to HCM specifically because something seemed fishy. 3 characters all at once from a name I don't recognize at all? Something's a lil odorous. So I looked into the files themselves for shermie specifically and compared it to several versions of shermies I already had until I found one that, surprise surprise, almost the exact same match.