Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself, say hello. Welcome to the forum! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Moderator: Moderator

Kotowari

Hello Everyone

Post by Kotowari »

Hello everyone, I am Kotowari from México, I just started with H-Mugen so i am quite the novice when it comes to editing and coding, can't wait to see the work of all the talented People here and share our works with each other

In fact, i just started my first project a couple days ago that i'll post about shortly in the WIP Section once i give it some final touches

Hope my work on this website is of your liking and i hope you don't mind me asking some of you for some tips or tutorials

Also... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by hcm_aj »

Kotowari wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:17 pm Hello everyone, I am Kotowari from México, I just started with H-Mugen so i am quite the novice when it comes to editing and coding, can't wait to see the work of all the talented People here and share our works with each other

In fact, i just started my first project a couple days ago that i'll post about shortly in the WIP Section once i give it some final touches

Hope my work on this website is of your liking and i hope you don't mind me asking some of you for some tips or tutorials

Also... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hi Kotowari! Thanks for joining us! :D

It's great to see there are new people like you who start with h-mugen and keep mugen alive :mrgreen:
I'm sure you can become a better mugen author with the time, just be patient. ;)

Welcome to this forum! 8-)
HCM Admin :D