TheoSheo's recent "uploads"

Introduce yourself, say hello. Welcome to the forum! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Moderator: Moderator

BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Re: TheoSheo's recent "uploads"

Post by BobbySharks »

yukisora wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 am ah.. so from what I read till now, TheoSheo didn't have ill intention, just doen't like Futa and remove / edited them out?
but when I saw then at first , I read the words that Theo said he also edit something more than just remove Futa off but add something in as well... or I just misunderstood Theo's message in there?
TheoSheo isn't the problem, but he is a part of the problem. He only removes code and sprites that are Futa. He adds nothing to the character. If anything he took FCM's work and EDITED his work AWAY. Then claim the final product as his edit. TheoSheo did not add any victim sprites.

So you'd think, you'd THINK that TheoSheo would have his work claimed by FCM, or at the least being vandalized. But his work allowed to be up, but my work that ADDS code and sprites is removed.

Say what you want about MugenArchive, at least they have more respect for content creators than HCM AJ. Which, btw, his pussy wrinkle faggot bastard ass has been silent and hiding. I hope he slit his wrists and bled to death in the dumpster.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

I must agree with you there Bobby; about the respect of creation in MA.
HCM_AJ knows he f up big time, but doesn't want to admit that he was proven wrong,
but I don't think calling on his death is necessary lol
yukisora

Post by yukisora »

BobbySharks wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:59 am
yukisora wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 am ah.. so from what I read till now, TheoSheo didn't have ill intention, just doen't like Futa and remove / edited them out?
but when I saw then at first , I read the words that Theo said he also edit something more than just remove Futa off but add something in as well... or I just misunderstood Theo's message in there?
TheoSheo isn't the problem, but he is a part of the problem. He only removes code and sprites that are Futa. He adds nothing to the character. If anything he took FCM's work and EDITED his work AWAY. Then claim the final product as his edit. TheoSheo did not add any victim sprites.

So you'd think, you'd THINK that TheoSheo would have his work claimed by FCM, or at the least being vandalized. But his work allowed to be up, but my work that ADDS code and sprites is removed.

Say what you want about MugenArchive, at least they have more respect for content creators than HCM AJ. Which, btw, his pussy wrinkle faggot bastard ass has been silent and hiding. I hope he slit his wrists and bled to death in the dumpster.
Yes, I've been there in MugenArchive before under a different name, the 18+ section can't be seen again, iirc. It's still hidden right? but at least It didn't gone away but still there.

but yup, Theo EDITED FCM's work away, Why FCM didn't take action against him I don't know... or FCM didn't came to this site? hmmm
but this is the injustice that you face and I wish things could be solve for you, Bobby. I'm sorry for the injustice you and the others have to go through.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

I appreciate the support. Also, HCM AJ is alive, and recently posting /locking a scammer's page.

I wonder if they know how to download a pair of balls big enough to answer me.
mugenfutacharsmaker

Post by mugenfutacharsmaker »

Hi, my edits aren't allowed to be uploaded here, only by me. Didn't know that someone was uploading my edits here until some days ago, i asked the admin to remove them but he doesn't answer
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

mugenfutacharsmaker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:23 pm Hi, my edits aren't allowed to be uploaded here, only by me. Didn't know that someone was uploading my edits here until some days ago, i asked the admin to remove them but he doesn't answer
Maybe because the edit that is uploaded here isn't the full original of yours, instead, its edit of TheoSheo that convert them into full female.

As it states:
► Show Spoiler
Gettag is the original who was edited by you, who was also edited by Theosheo. Sounds fair to me not response under that, but could have still stated that factor though.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

mugenfutacharsmaker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:23 pm Hi, my edits aren't allowed to be uploaded here, only by me. Didn't know that someone was uploading my edits here until some days ago, i asked the admin to remove them but he doesn't answer
Oh look it's the faggot bastard pussy cry baby himself. Look Cirowase, I didn't upload "your" edit, I uploaded my edit you stupid cum guzzling gutterslut. Don't pitch a fit and break your tampon because I do shit better than you.

I uploaded MY edit.

The work you do is on other people's character, BRO THIS IS MUGEN. You are a pussy wrinkle infant in diapers shitting themselves crying because someone is better than you. Fuck yourself. You add shitstain sprites and retard code to other people's characters and feel proud, then someone comes by and cleans up your diahrea shit mess and adds their shit and suddenly they are breaking the rules?

You "steal" gettag's work, Capcom's work, work from Arcane Heart. Take your second rate subpar shit some place else you god damn weasel.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

UmbreonLover wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:33 am
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Requesting that "your work" not be published in other places except by the "editor" seems fair, but if all the corresponding credits are not given, even though the corresponding permission of the CREATOR has not been requested, it lacks all validity and respect for the community of the MUGEN and MUGEN HENTAI.
UmbreonLover wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:33 am
I saw that cartoon, it was good; It would be better to apply for this situation also I.R Baboon (Jaimico) :P
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...