ERO Jackie Not showing up In mugen Char List in Game

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

LewdTamamo

Re: ERO Jackie Not showing up In mugen Char List in Game

Post by LewdTamamo »

well i will try to see if it work as you tell me to do and if it does then i guess it is a simple mistake
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

LewdTamamo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:25 pm well i will try to see if it work as you tell me to do and if it does then i guess it is a simple mistake
I almost uploaded my !Nayu edit to MA with improper folder and def files but I caught. It's a really simple mistake. Let us know if it works.
HIP-ERNOV-ARTS

Post by HIP-ERNOV-ARTS »

LewdTamamo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:27 am Image well i dont know if this will work but this is what is inside the folder

could you add it? "ERO Jackie/Jackie.def"
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

Image i have tryed what you said but for some reason when i boot up my mugen Game she still does not Pop up On the list of Aggressors or victims i currently have
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:15 pm i have tryed what you said but for some reason when i boot up my mugen Game
she still does not Pop up On the list of Aggressors or victims i currently have
Sometimes, the character may not show up in the selection due to the version of mugen you may have on.
1.0 is well known to do that without giving any error messages, nor show the icon of the character.

You can try the following steps to see if its workout for you
  • Rename Folder as "your name here" in this example I will use "E.Ja" as my folder name.
  • Find your ".def" and name it the same as ("your name here".def) in this example I use "E.Ja.def"
  • Add it to "select.def" list and run the game
if failed, or nothing happen try the following:
  • Open the "select.def"
  • Add in the list "Your folder name here"/"your name here".def (Example: "E.Ja/EroJack.def")
  • save and run the game
Keep in mind that "EroJack.def" is the file inside the folder, and it was just rename to show it still works with whatever name you have there.

My third option would be to try a different mugen program and do the same thing, and hope it works out for you.
Viket

Post by Viket »

i already tell this to hip so many times i just dont care anymore to remind her

please name the folder the same as the def file for fuck sake hip XD
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

im just srry if im making this an issue its just all the characters i have downloaded before have all worked but this is just a first time this has happened so i hope im not making this an issue
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

LewdTamamo wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:55 am im just srry if im making this an issue its just all the characters i have downloaded before have all worked but this is just a first time this has happened so i hope im not making this an issue
It's not you, the creator of the file is just too lazy to make the names match up.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

but sadly seems i will have to see if this char works on another mugen version i have downloaded since i was using gettag hentai mugen
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

Image well seems this is wierd tryed ero jackie on a spanish version of mugen 2019 and supposely it pops up this is very wierd