"Your character has been BLOCKED"?

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Re: "Your character has been BLOCKED"?

Post by UmbreonLover »

Arsha wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:31 am I'm not sure what's going on, but please let me know if I understand it correctly or not.

Example, Jenet character base, made by author X. Edited by Futacharmaker..

Then Futacharmaker uploads his edit of Jenet Base onto HCM site.

Then bobbysharks come by later cuz having discovered this site at later date or something like that.. He has a edit of Jenet base that he also made.

So he also uploads it onto HCM but since Futacharmaker uploaded his edit earlier than bobbysharks did.... meaning every single edit of Jenet base in existence is now forever blocked from HCM site? That's awfully selfish.

If that is the case then I find bobbysharks to be completely in the right to be upset although I don't think he needs to swear to get his point across.

Both edits of Jenet base needs to be allowed on the HCM site so people can download the one they feel like trying out.

And if you're concerned about clutter then I recommend that when people search for Jenet Base, their author names is also listed in a list of jenet bases.

Can someone please poke hcm_aj so he can see what's up. I don't know his twitter.
His twitter account is:
https://twitter.com/HentaiCharMugen

He see the message, now, if he wishes to answer or not is up to him.

In an easy to understand resume:
  • FCM (for short FutaCharsMaker) uploads X characters
  • BB (for short bobbysharks) uploads the same X characters, but in his own art and coding style
  • FCM got jelly and reported a false claimed towards BB characters
  • Admin took down BB characters and flag him as an unauthorized characters (in short, stolen, or mimic towards the original)
  • Admin refuses to show evidences to BB on how his character is the same as FCM
  • FCM never gave a good reason into why he made the report, but said to the Admin as "claimed it as my original work"
  • Admin said "pay/premium content" (in short, Pay wall services)
  • Again, he refuses to show any evidences on how BB char is the same as FCM
  • Admin ghosted, but we all know that it was under preferences; known as favorism
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Arsha wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:31 am I'm not sure what's going on, but please let me know if I understand it correctly or not.

Example, Jenet character base, made by author X. Edited by Futacharmaker..

Then Futacharmaker uploads his edit of Jenet Base onto HCM site.

Then bobbysharks come by later cuz having discovered this site at later date or something like that.. He has a edit of Jenet base that he also made.

So he also uploads it onto HCM but since Futacharmaker uploaded his edit earlier than bobbysharks did.... meaning every single edit of Jenet base in existence is now forever blocked from HCM site? That's awfully selfish.

If that is the case then I find bobbysharks to be completely in the right to be upset although I don't think he needs to swear to get his point across.

Both edits of Jenet base needs to be allowed on the HCM site so people can download the one they feel like trying out.

And if you're concerned about clutter then I recommend that when people search for Jenet Base, their author names is also listed in a list of jenet bases.

Can someone please poke hcm_aj so he can see what's up. I don't know his twitter.
Angelia Avallone is the boss from Arcana Heart 2.

There exists already Angelia Avallone for Mugen, non 18+ and victim/bottom Angelia Avallone 18+.

FutaCharMaker took someone's 18+ edit of Angelia Avallone (it was focused on Kuromaru compat) and gave it futa sprites and aggressor code, "Feliciamaru" Which is not truly original code but modified and edited Baomaru / Kuromaru coding.

FutaCharMaker updated FutaCR Angelia Avallone and made a version that lacked Soft/Gentle Rape and added Prone Bone.

(Later he would make FutaRB Angelia Avallone, which removes Oral sex position and Prone Bone iirc, and puts in that stupid struggle system that's pointless.)

I used his older FutaCR Angelia to create my "Bigger" edit, which gave Angelia a bigger futa dick in her aggressor sprites, improved the placement of her sprites to match my victim edits, cleaned up her aggressor sprites, gave her unique 6/6 Feliciamaru compat victim sprites.

I did this with a few other FutaCharMakers "edits" I took their version of a futa edit of someone else's work, and expanded upon it. Giving them bigger dicks, better sprites, in some cases entirely different or new sprites, foreground/background layers for the dicks to reduce clipping issues, full 6/6 Feliciamaru victim compat, and in a few cases I gave the futa's bigger tits. I made a "Bigger" Futa Angelia, Felicia, WhiteLen, Shermie, Squiggly, and Eko.

I was going to get around to doing "Bigger" edits for Dhong Whan and Gettag's aggressor's, and start to code victim states for ToBF, and had uploaded my "Bigger" Felicia and Whitelen edits.

That's when I got a notice my character has been removed for violating the rules. FutaCharMaker bled out of his boivagina that I made his garbage coded futa better and more enjoyable, and claims I was stealing his work. HCM AJ removed my work, and explained it as me uploading someone else's work as mine.

When it was bullshit because in my Release topic I credited everyone who worked on the version of Angelia before me, INCLUDING FutaCharMaker.

I then went into DETAIL about the work that I MYSELF put into it, and what was NEW.

But HCM AJ showed favoritism and removed my work.

And that was the wrong thing to do.

As to Umbreon Lover, I upload victim sprites primarily and improved Futa/bestiality sprited aggressors. I have some work still public available @ MugenArchive and it's all victim edits. 2 of my Melty Blood edits are still public.
Arsha

Post by Arsha »

► Show Spoiler
Alright, put both of your quoted posts into spoiler so it won't take up too much space, I hope i still remember how to do it correctly, forums is a dying species these days xD

It would've been an easy decision to make it it was from an base but.. I see now that it was an edit of a public edit. And the original editor is upset over the new editor doing an supposedly better job of editing the characters than the original editor did. This is extremely common case and issue that appeared very often in early days of mugen.

Japanese mugen editors almost always throw a nerd rage over other people doing unapproved public edits of edits that they did to make it better or not. hmmm. I even seen it happen in doujin hentai games where merely the act of translating the game into english really piss off the creators. Again, not all but a good bunch.

So mugenfutacreator was upset that you did a better job on his edits so he saw only one avenue to alleviate his butthurt and he just simply took it. hcm_aj was placed into simply no win situation no matter what he did, someone was going to be pissed off. It reminds me of the loaded question that women asks, Do I look fat? No matter what he answers, he's going to answer wrong. lol

I see that BB did give credit to MFC. But MFC didn't give a shit anyways.

The way it looks like is that there's several options available to bobbysharks now....

1- Ask mugenfutacreator for the permission to use his edits.
or
2- Grab the Angelia Avallone base and make the futa code then place your superior edits into the base non-futa Angelia Avallone turning them into your futa edits this avenue blocks MFC from being able to place an complaint about you "stealing his work". The advantage of this path is if you do this, and MFC decide to "steal your code", you will be able to return the favor to him lol. Then he might go, hmm, maybe i was too harsh.

I cannot think of anything else so I'll stop for now.
Viket

Post by Viket »

I Deleted futa chars comment because i dont know where i click on the tools ( the options where confusing as fuck) because it had a fake report with lot of angry insults and more but well

futa chars: Hi, my edits arent allowed to be uploaded here only by me didnt know that someone was uploading my edits here until some days ago, i asked the adming to remove them but he doesnt answer

about that futa chars maker we apologize this takes a little longer for be taking action since the other mods have no powers above the site the forum and the archive site are two different things and provably hcm is busy irl and we have no other ways to contact them hope you understand
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Viket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:39 pm I Deleted futa chars comment because i dont know where i click on the tools ( the options where confusing as fuck) because it had a fake report with lot of angry insults and more but well

futa chars: Hi, my edits arent allowed to be uploaded here only by me didnt know that someone was uploading my edits here until some days ago, i asked the adming to remove them but he doesnt answer

about that futa chars maker we apologize this takes a little longer for be taking action since the other mods have no powers above the site the forum and the archive site are two different things and provably hcm is busy irl and we have no other ways to contact them hope you understand
You can found his account / message here:
mugenfutacharsmaker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:23 pm Hi, my edits aren't allowed to be uploaded here, only by me. Didn't know that someone was uploading my edits here until some days ago, i asked the admin to remove them but he doesn't answer