KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Post by VinnyBoy »

Does Anyone who know how to make aggressors wants to code KOF XIII sprites? Both Victim and Raper.

The sprites are already done, we still need someone to code them.
Char Restorer At Your Service
UmbreonLover

Re: KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Post by UmbreonLover »

I thought Zebby was doing it unless he already raged quit from the coding side lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:07 pm I thought Zebby was doing it unless he already raged quit from the coding side lol
That's right, dear fellow umbreon
I gave the best I had and I achieved it but analyzing the aggressors of kof XIII it is seen that they work with a complex system.
I'm not sure if those aggressors use the baomaru system or some other kind of system.
but that doesn't mean I'm giving up.
i know there must be someone out there who knows how to code these types of aggressors the way they were originally coded.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

but there's something I could do,
i'm good at making victims and coding them.
or even make the sprites of the victims starting from scratch.
the victims if I know them from beginning to end, but the aggressors I don't even want to see are a pain in the ass XD.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Time tells no lie. We just need to wait and see what may happen
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

On my Kulamaru Project with Grunday I was working on an Aggressor/Victim system that was specifically designed to be simple, convenient, give lots of customization options, and be easy to work with.

It centralized all rapist moves behind a single code logic, storing and calling all the animations for victims, and was extended across furries/bara/futa/straight victims.

Victim animations were not necessary only sprite edits and animation frame numbering. It was supposed to revolutionize NSFW Mugen and revitalize the community, creating an easy open-entry into editing that almost anyone could get in on.

BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN DID IT
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:32 am Time tells no lie. We just need to wait and see what may happen
exactly umbreon dear partner,
I hope someone revives those aggressors because they are worth it.
...it seems that tetchi has died or disappeared XD
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm On my Kulamaru Project with Grunday I was working on an Aggressor/Victim system that was specifically designed to be simple, convenient, give lots of customization options, and be easy to work with.

It centralized all rapist moves behind a single code logic, storing and calling all the animations for victims, and was extended across furries/bara/futa/straight victims.

Victim animations were not necessary only sprite edits and animation frame numbering. It was supposed to revolutionize NSFW Mugen and revitalize the community, creating an easy open-entry into editing that almost anyone could get in on.

it would certainly have been nice to have been able to analyze that aggressor.
but there is nothing that can be done about it anymore.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm On my Kulamaru Project with Grunday I was working on an Aggressor/Victim system that was specifically designed to be simple, convenient, give lots of customization options, and be easy to work with.

You just have to wait for the administrator to recognize his mistake and apologize and maybe you will reconsider serving the community again.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:26 pm

it would certainly have been nice to have been able to analyze that aggressor.
but there is nothing that can be done about it anymore.
If you really want to, you can get in contact with me on Facebook or through Steam. I still have all the unfinished work. My heart isn't really in it but I have enough respect for you to share. I tried to get Gettag to finish the work, or straight up give me work to him, but he never replied beyond the first response so.....