KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Re: KOF XIII Sprites (Aggressors and Victims)

Post by UmbreonLover »

BobbySharks wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:45 am If you really want to, you can get in contact with me on Facebook or through Steam. I still have all the unfinished work. My heart isn't really in it but I have enough respect for you to share. I tried to get Gettag to finish the work, or straight up give my work to him, but he never replied beyond the first response so.....
Gettag doesn't visit this forum. He's extremely active in DC and Patreon while somewhat active in his Twitter account.
BobbySharks wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm On my Kulamaru Project with Grunday I was working on an Aggressor/Victim system that was specifically designed to be simple, convenient, give lots of customization options, and be easy to work with.

It centralized all rapist moves behind a single code logic, storing and calling all the animations for victims, and was extended across furries/bara/futa/straight victims.

Victim animations were not necessary only sprite edits and animation frame numbering. It was supposed to revolutionize NSFW Mugen and revitalize the community, creating an easy open-entry into editing that almost anyone could get in on.

BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN DID IT
Nope, it never did, but someone made a sort of App/program??? that almost done the same thing. The problem about that project, is that it only has the very basic feature of position, nor can you switch out for better characters. (You know, test run) The project has the following position:
  • Missionary
  • Cowboy/cowgirl
  • pressing
  • BJ
  • Prone bone (Which looks very glitchy and off)
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm it seems that tetchi has died or disappeared XD
Nah, Tetchi is enjoying all the ... rewards from that last message. Did you forgot about that? Which is why Tetchi is enjoying the vacation.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

BobbySharks wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:45 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:26 pm
BobbySharks wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm On my Kulamaru Project with Grunday I was working on an Aggressor/Victim system that was specifically designed to be simple, convenient, give lots of customization options, and be easy to work with.

It centralized all rapist moves behind a single code logic, storing and calling all the animations for victims, and was extended across furries/bara/futa/straight victims.

Victim animations were not necessary only sprite edits and animation frame numbering. It was supposed to revolutionize NSFW Mugen and revitalize the community, creating an easy open-entry into editing that almost anyone could get in on.

it would certainly have been nice to have been able to analyze that aggressor.
but there is nothing that can be done about it anymore.
If you really want to, you can get in contact with me on Facebook or through Steam. I still have all the unfinished work. My heart isn't really in it but I have enough respect for you to share. I tried to get Gettag to finish the work, or straight up give me work to him, but he never replied beyond the first response so.....
Wow! bobby partner,
I'm surprised I didn't expect this honor.
Believe me that this means a lot to me mate, and more coming from someone like you I am very grateful for what you just said and for the intention you have.
Regarding what you have said, I for one and without any doubt I will get in touch with you, but there is something I would like to ask you.
¿bobby haven't you considered going back to serve the +18 community at least in the MA section?
they will appreciate your work properly.
you have my respect mate and that of many others believe me.
i'll contact you.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Umbreon partner,
HAHA of course I remember it I hope tetch is enjoying the holidays, and I hope he comes back soon. :D
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

bobby dear partner,
thank you man for offering me such an opportunity.
there is no doubt that you are one of the good ones.
Although "Some guys" think otherwise, they are already learning that they were very wrong and that they made terrible mistakes.
i feel sorry for them.. :lol:
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

If you really want to, you can get in contact with me on Facebook or through Steam. I still have all the unfinished work. My heart isn't really in it but I have enough respect for you to share. I tried to get Gettag to finish the work, or straight up give me work to him, but he never replied beyond the first response so.....
I can take a look too?
Char Restorer At Your Service
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Someone like me........

I am just a person. But send me a private message. I can share the puzzle box with you but the keys are still locked up inside my head.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

BobbySharks wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:15 am Someone like me........

I am just a person. But send me a private message. I can share the puzzle box with you but the keys are still locked up inside my head.
Bobby mate seeing the way you are behaving I must say that you are a very cool mate, you have always had my respects for a long time.
even when you were more active in MA you have always had my respects. You are a guy with good intentions and who cares about preserving this community despite the difficulties.
no matter what some people think, keep it up champion, I know that you have always had good intentions and little by little the truths that I hope are being discovered and serve to clear your name.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

VinnyBoy wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:08 pm

I can take a look too?
Hold that thought, but don't forget about it or drop it.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:04 am Umbreon partner,
HAHA of course I remember it I hope tetch is enjoying the holidays, and I hope he comes back soon. :D
Between work, the routine of human life and getting sick, I seemed dead, but now I'm here and not as a zombie :P

The project sounds interesting but above all the idea, "Do it and enjoy", that idea sounded good.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:44 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:04 am Umbreon partner,
Between work, the routine of human life and getting sick, I seemed dead, but now I'm here and not as a zombie :P

The project sounds interesting but above all the idea, "Do it and enjoy", that idea sounded good.
I am glad that you have shown signs of life again and that you are well tetchi.,
I understand what you mean, life behind the screen is hard haha but when I sit at the computer I forget about that life for a few moments and I relax a little, to then be fresh and like new to return to reality to do what there is to do. :D