Anime Characters?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Mr Man

Anime Characters?

Post by Mr Man »

I've seen a few victims on here from fate, one piece(though there is room for more tbh), a low quality sakura from naruto, and even a few dragon ball aggressors. I was wondering if anyone has seen some decent victims from naruto(such as hinata or sakura) overlord, dragon ball(kefla or android 21), or other animes. If not, it's not that big of a deal, but I'm surprised that there are little to no victims from these shows. I've seen a few creators promise victims from the aforementioned shows, but most people here know how that usually goes...
Zeb2345

Re: Anime Characters?

Post by Zeb2345 »

Mr Man wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:12 pm I've seen a few victims on here from fate, one piece(though there is room for more tbh), a low quality sakura from naruto, and even a few dragon ball aggressors. I was wondering if anyone has seen some decent victims from naruto(such as hinata or sakura) overlord, dragon ball(kefla or android 21), or other animes. If not, it's not that big of a deal, but I'm surprised that there are little to no victims from these shows. I've seen a few creators promise victims from the aforementioned shows, but most people here know how that usually goes...
the truth eh seen victims of dragon ball and aggressors but the bad thing is that they are men.
few women have seen dragon ball and naruto less neither men nor women than rare.
it seems that Naruto has not become a victim.
wait I'm lying I think I've seen a naruto that is aggressor and victim something like a "bara" edition of saske also but it's a victim edition.
Mr Man

Post by Mr Man »

Yeah I've seen the male victims, but I'm not really interested in them.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

if I understand what you mean.
I'm also looking for naruto victims or at least dragon ball but unfortunately I can't find them.
I think no one can help you about it, only someone who has managed to rescue the edits they made during the year 2017 or 2016.
I for one did not manage to download and save any before they were lost.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

It will be difficult to find something more than what they say, although there is a lot of variety in Anime, not all or most of them are not interested in that type for conversion into char, as you may have noticed, there are more of the KOF/SF type of fighting games than dl Anime genre in that type, in addition to the fact that the chars are "chibi" versions, which is mostly around, except for those of DBZ and some other.

The solution, but not so practical, is to do the conversion yourself, but possibly that is not what you are looking for.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...