Futa Demon Felicia

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Jack Of Madness

Futa Demon Felicia

Post by Jack Of Madness »

So I was a patron for mugenfutacharsmaker, and I was hoping to look for the Futa Demon Felicia that I saw on his twitter, but much to my dismay I couldn't find anything.

So Idk if this is the right place for me to ask for this but if anyone has that character, FutaRB Demon Felicia, I'd much appreciate it.
Tetchi

Re: Futa Demon Felicia

Post by Tetchi »

And if you have seen that version? I mean that if it exists and not just an edited image pretending to be real. If it's real try to search another patreon could be an alternative.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Jack Of Madness

There's this video of the character in question that I went to his patreon for and pledged 5 bucks for. I still couldnt find a download for it though for whatever reason on their patreon.
Jack Of Madness

In addition to this I remember that someone had uploaded a version of the demon Felicia where she wasn't futa. But no one uploaded the one where she was an aggressor as displayed in that video. If i have to wait for it to be publicly available then thats fine, but if anyone can share with me the file for the aggressor then it would be very much appreciated.
Off Topic
Oh and uh if anyone has the recent Futinahri code by him it'd be very much appreciated as well, the recent character I got from him wont work unless i have it. (Instructions would be nice too)
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Jack Of Madness wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:30 pm

There's this video of the character in question that I went to his patreon for and pledged 5 bucks for. I still couldnt find a download for it though for whatever reason on their patreon.
I have that aggressor, although I'm surprised you say you don't.
you should have it because it is a very simple aggressor to find and obtain.
I just don't understand how it is that you don't have it.
Jack Of Madness

Sorry to trouble. I've been looking everywhere for it. All I've come up with is this video and the aggressor-less version of it.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Jack Of Madness wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:51 am Sorry to trouble. I've been looking everywhere for it. All I've come up with is this video and the aggressor-less version of it.
here:
https://www.andersonkenya1.net/files/fi ... elicia-18/
Jack Of Madness

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:31 pm
Jack Of Madness wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:51 am Sorry to trouble. I've been looking everywhere for it. All I've come up with is this video and the aggressor-less version of it.
here:
Thank you so much man, I really really appreciate this. :D
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Jack Of Madness wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:57 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:31 pm
here:
Thank you so much man, I really really appreciate this. :D
No problem partner,
I'm glad I helped you. :D