TQH 0

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover

Re: TQH 0

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:45 am @ UmbreonLover
It would be a good idea, but saturating (with a lot of "I did it") the work, could be seeing me as something egocentric, but even so I don't rule out that idea.
It's not an egocentric if you place a signature. Now, if you spam signature everywhere in the game, than you might see yourself egocentric lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Signatures and more signatures everywhere, it could not be so egocentric if the user notices it when thinking "How egocentric is the author" :p
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:46 am Signatures and more signatures everywhere, it could not be so egocentric if the user notices it when thinking "How egocentric is the author" :p
Keep it up, tetchi.
Keep this egocentric because that's how you are the milk in chocolate :lol: :lol:
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings.

I have been analyzing various proposals to improve the content of TQH 0, among which the one that has stood out is the inclusion of scenarios of a Hentai nature, it sounds interesting and complementary to the content of the game as such since the game has in its title "Hentai" :P so what do you think? Include Hentai scenarios, but only available in the section of the NSFW version of the game and in the normal version they will not be available consequently.

Complementary note, in the Ms-DOS version and a version of winMUGEN from TQH 0, I included Hentai scenarios, that was many years ago, but it would be possible to rescue that content for this version, which are the scenarios that would be in the game, without changes other than compatibility, so they could use in previous versions and version 1.1 of MUGEN.

Sample:

Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:57 pm @LewdTamamo

Thank you for following the development of TQH 0, I hope to have your comment in future progress of the development. Is there something you would like in the game? or any suggestion you want to express.

The one that the download link was not there for longer, was because they reported the link (I still think it was a joke, the content was 100% Fan Made and with original content) and the hosting service deleted the file.

----------------------------

Well this would be the final design of the VERSUS area, it almost looks the same but the little big details, I think make the difference :P

I have also made modifications in other areas, possibly they are not visible at first glance but they are relevant in the new version.

As for the characters I have also been "repairing" the errors they had and a more balanced A.I., but as always this is subjective, but I consider that the development of the game is more pleasant.

! Message from: Tetchi
My post #100 :mrgreen:
Well, a new version of VERSUS on the screen, yes, I'm very picky about what I do, but I hope I don't have any more inconveniences. I think it looks better now :/

Single mode

Old

New

Team mode

Old

New

Sample
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

Well thank you Tenchi i am awaiting till the day your New version comes out because i did enjoy the Sex system you had in place there it is truely sad the other one is gone but to say do hope this new one will be here for a long time cause want to really see how this will be worked on once it is truely released
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Thank you for your comments and for following the development of the project, the new version will be available relatively soon, but for now I continue polishing more diverse sections of the game, hoping to share content that is to your liking.

And yes, let's hope that the download file is maintained, but I will be checking various alternatives to be able to have that solved.

By the way, any suggestions for the game?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Good start to the year, I continue with the update and also the date on which I share this version of TQH 0, is coming up, so stay tuned but there is still time for suggestions.

This update maintains the 2 versions of TQH 0, normal/hentai; As for the normal version, I consider that it is complete but I keep checking if there are possible errors, while the hentai version previously commented that it was adding content more focused on being hentai, which is in scenarios, checking previous versions of TQH 0, I have opted for rescuing various scenarios and also adding some more that are creations by blue insect and ATHO, some genres are ecchi, others impregnation, ryona and others with combinations of those genres. Any genre you consider adding? or scenario that they have created and that they want to be in the game (previous review and acceptance of it to be in the game).

Some samples

Image Image
silencebrand

Post by silencebrand »

I've been following this project for a while and I am amazed at this dedication. I registered an account just to comment on this. I just wanted to ask if there was any way you can just publish it onto the main hentaicharmugen site like the other The Queen of Hentai games. That way it can stay forever. Also I think Google Drive is your best option. Hope you release the game very soon :D :D
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Thanks for following the development of the project and also thanks for sharing your comments.

The game will be available soon, so I will be checking the possibilities where the game may be so that you can freely access it.

Google Drive, it seems like a good alternative but due to the type of content the file can be deleted but even so I will be checking all the alternatives that the Internet offers to share files without it being a problem that is Hentai in nature.