Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

SparkRocks

Re: Minotaur for baomaru pose (Nov 13th updated)

Post by SparkRocks »

ddlnll wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:11 am
Jalen ET wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:01 pmGreat work!
Glad to see you like it.

Have you ever read the readme file or move list file? There are hot keys of rape moves as a kind of easy mode.
For example, try press "z" .
Yes I did and pressing Z and forward Z starts the grab moves. But every other combo I tried, I couldnt get the Minotuar to dive onto the ground. I couldnt find that in the readme file or moves list file. Once I knock bottoms to the ground, idk how to make the mino jump over them and the combo is not easy to do.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

SparkRocks wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:35 am Yes I did and pressing Z and forward Z starts the grab moves. But every other combo I tried, I couldnt get the Minotuar to dive onto the ground. I couldnt find that in the readme file or moves list file. Once I knock bottoms to the ground, idk how to make the mino jump over them and the combo is not easy to do.
The command of ''dive/press onto the ground'' move you mention is surely in the move list file, and there's a translated English version of the original Japanese one based on comparison of terminology of wrestling and Japanese sex positions of both languages(not just google translate) to cope with language barrier. So it's recommended for look into it again.

As for adding all the edited parts of Minotaur Easy-Cut that you want, I'm not sure whether it will be like a piece of cake due to the complexity of code structure, at least there's still a to-do list that I should fulfilled first.

But if you think what you want are such a easy thing like little modifying of command buttons, then you can do it by yourself, right? In the case of marking the original authors and editors when publishing, this char is free, open and allowed to be edited. Or even you can add other contents you like, so why not show your creativity to everyone?
MilkGuava
Creator
Creator

Post by MilkGuava »

ddlnll wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:45 am Hello guys.
I am editing a new version of Minotaur that is compatible with those victims who only have ''Baomaru poses''(Cowgirl, Missionary...)
Will keep updating this post and upload my work here when I'm done.

(It is recommended not to watch in incognito mode so that the video can be read quickly)

Demo version download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0tmvvfox ... 1.zip/file

Just like you guys know,
Minotaur is an amazing Aggressor who has many types of poses.
But more and more victims only have ''Baomaru poses'' because it's relatively difficult to make victims compatible with Minotaur.
So this is why I want to editing a new version of Minotaur.

Aug 9th~23th updated:
Mating press, Cowgirl & Blowjob
https://i.ibb.co/mtVb4ST/2022-08-09-003631.png
https://i.ibb.co/FVsS3wP/2022-08-13-234811.png
https://i.ibb.co/r6sMwn0/2022-8-23.gif

Sep 7th updated:
full nelson(similar) & zoom system
https://i.ibb.co/tChmpNX/new.gif
https://i.ibb.co/THC662B/image.gif

My goal is to minimize those common problems like "the Victim is not compatible with mating press, but Aggressor still use it".
Will keep updating this post and upload my work here when I'm done.

Current state: Coding...
Your re-edit the Minotaur is very nice, easy to manipulate and compatible with many animations, it feels like a new character.

One thing that really stood out to me was the sound effects when Minotaur cum into the victim's womb.
Especially when Minotaur substitute cum shot sound effects for victim's regain skill bar, this was very well handled! 👍

I like your creations; I can't wait to develop characters that are compatible with the Minotaur.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

MilkGuava wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:08 am Your re-edit the Minotaur is very nice, easy to manipulate and compatible with many animations, it feels like a new character.

One thing that really stood out to me was the sound effects when Minotaur cum into the victim's womb.
Especially when Minotaur substitute cum shot sound effects for victim's regain skill bar, this was very well handled! 👍

I like your creations; I can't wait to develop characters that are compatible with the Minotaur.
That's really the detail I wanted to show, it's great that you appreciate it :)
It's still on its way to the next version, and I'm planning on doing new poses (even with new animation numbers)

Of course, creating victims is always quite welcome, like everyone can make what they want.
LupusDei

Re: Minotaur for baomaru pose (Apr 26th updated)

Post by LupusDei »

Heyo! I can't seem to make this lad be playable in my game. I'm on 1.1b1 and have added the character like usual, with the "Minotaur1.1" folder in chars.

Any idea what could be up? :D
Nice Vibes

Post by Nice Vibes »

this minotaur is really good. having brian moves was what got me plus having cowgirl and 2nd state victim poses.Big bonus on having a config section. I am understating how good this is. u are awesome. as far as bugs and suggestions...I found 1 bug that i cant ignore and 2 suggestions. when the second state victim animation happens(specifically new moves missionary) it plays the victim in a higher speed than the animation of minotaur. it only happens when the victim/minotaur is supposed to be on the slowest speed. the problem goes away (to regular 2nd state animations) when playing any other speed in missionary.

suggestions is having the second state victim animations trigger much later (like on the 6th orgasm for example). If there is a way to simply change this in config to a specific number of orgasms that would be great. other suggestion is hoping the sex would last longer...sometimes minotaur would on occasion last longer (love that mechanic being random), but overall still feels too short. maybe make it harder to escape? if minotaur does choose to last longer im hoping its for a much longer duration. thanks again for the hard work keep it up

edit: seems i found why most of the chars I have don't function well. Minotaur works as intended I just had to add proper animations to the chars I have (orie,makoto, and many others). I noticed that gettag's recent chars made for brian works normally. The suggestions I have still are very much appreciated
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

LupusDei wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:20 pm Heyo! I can't seem to make this lad be playable in my game. I'm on 1.1b1 and have added the character like usual, with the "Minotaur1.1" folder in chars.

Any idea what could be up? :D
Sorry for the late reply, I don't have time to read the message due to some work reasons.
Thank you for your support of this Minotaur.
The problem you are encountering may be caused by wrong file path. If you want to type directly in the "select" file, the correct expression may be "Minotaur_1.1/Minotaur1.1/Minotaur.def". But anyway, I highly recommend googling the program "Vselect", which is specially designed to add mugen characters. With it, there is no need to consider any file paths problem.
Nice Vibes wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:09 am this minotaur is really good. having brian moves was what got me plus having cowgirl and 2nd state victim poses.Big bonus on having a config section. I am understating how good this is. u are awesome. as far as bugs and suggestions...I found 1 bug that i cant ignore and 2 suggestions. when the second state victim animation happens(specifically new moves missionary) it plays the victim in a higher speed than the animation of minotaur. it only happens when the victim/minotaur is supposed to be on the slowest speed. the problem goes away (to regular 2nd state animations) when playing any other speed in missionary.

suggestions is having the second state victim animations trigger much later (like on the 6th orgasm for example). If there is a way to simply change this in config to a specific number of orgasms that would be great. other suggestion is hoping the sex would last longer...sometimes minotaur would on occasion last longer (love that mechanic being random), but overall still feels too short. maybe make it harder to escape? if minotaur does choose to last longer im hoping its for a much longer duration. thanks again for the hard work keep it up

edit: seems i found why most of the chars I have don't function well. Minotaur works as intended I just had to add proper animations to the chars I have (orie,makoto, and many others). I noticed that gettag's recent chars made for brian works normally. The suggestions I have still are very much appreciated
Sorry for the late reply, I don't have time to read the message due to some work reasons.
Thank you for your support of this Minotaur.
Your suggestion and bug reporting is exactly what I need. I have checked and confirmed what you said and will fix it sometime. As for the function of adjusting the stage 2 anim and the overall sex duration, they are originally scheduled to be done (but not completed yet). I will update it later, maybe tomorrow or next week, base on my free time.

2023/5/7 edit: Updated.
vhungria

Post by vhungria »

Hello, I just wanna say I love your work, this Minotaur is great!
Just have one question. I'm pretty noob to Fighter Factory, but I realised your minotaur have some cutin/x-ray animatios. How am I able to turn them on during the game?
Also, something I kinda miss is the fertilization animation after KO with H-move. Would it be too hard to add that?
Regardless, thank you for the great character.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

vhungria wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:32 pm Hello, I just wanna say I love your work, this Minotaur is great!
Just have one question. I'm pretty noob to Fighter Factory, but I realised your minotaur have some cutin/x-ray animatios. How am I able to turn them on during the game?
Also, something I kinda miss is the fertilization animation after KO with H-move. Would it be too hard to add that?
Regardless, thank you for the great character.
Greatings.
Thank you for your appreciation and support for this minotaur.

Adding x-ray and fertilization animations isn't a hard work, and as you have seen some x-ray sprites have been in the file. But now, I just put them there for further edit, so it's a unfinished part.
I haven't touched it since I'm trying some more difficult coding methods to implement other new technologies :lol:, but it's still on my to-do list, so don't worry.

Btw, I won't be free to do mugen stuff until next weekend due to my real life work, it may take a while.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Hey, I downloaded minotaur 1.1 and I choose the palette for the poses I wanted but every time I grab the screen goes black and he gets hit. Does anyone know how to correctly sex grab with him? Thank you in advance.