Aggressor Coding Help?

Tutorials about compatibility, tools, etc

Moderator: Moderator

ZenFyyy

Aggressor Coding Help?

Post by ZenFyyy »

I have a question to anyone who is good at coding aggressors. How do you put x-ray toggle to an existing aggressor and have transparency toggle as well? Thank you and have a good day!
Tetchi

Re: Aggressor Coding Help?

Post by Tetchi »

In theory it sounds simple, just put a code and that's it, but in practice it's not like that, in MUGEN, you don't just put a code and that's it.

Now you can have a char that does what you say and copy the code and paste it to the one you want, that is possible, but you must fix that code so that it works in the char that you put it on and that is where you should have a minimum notion of what to do, unfortunately no one here is going to tell you step by step what to do, help about a code that doesn't work or something similar, it is likely that there is help but otherwise no.

I invite you to visit the site of the owners dwl MUGEN and find out about the operation of the parameters and codes so that you know how and what you should do if you have a char that does those actions that you like and attach it to the char you want Or you can create your own.

Cheer up, it's not difficult.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Re: Aggressor Coding Help?

Post by UmbreonLover »

I visit this forum when I remember I exist!