Hey there~

Introduce yourself, say hello. Welcome to the forum! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Moderator: Moderator

Shy

Hey there~

Post by Shy »

I've been lurking around here for awhile now so I figured I might as well come out of hiding and introduce myself!
Call me shy, as the name states I'm a bit of on the quiet side but I still enjoy a good chat every now and then~
Recently the whole Mugen hentai edits caught my eye so I've been going around and collecting them.
Mainly just the futas...I'm kind of a futa enjoyer lol. So yeah That's all I got for now. Nice to meet ya~
Tetchi

Re: Hey there~

Post by Tetchi »

Hello, welcome, I hope this message is not your debut and farewell, sometimes it is good to interact with users with the same hobbies.

Good start to the year and good navigation of hentai and related content.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Shy

Post by Shy »

Tetchi wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:16 am Hello, welcome, I hope this message is not your debut and farewell, sometimes it is good to interact with users with the same hobbies.

Good start to the year and good navigation of hentai and related content.
Heh unfortunately I’m very guilty of that. I join a forum and then just disappear.
But hey I can change that! New year new me~
Anyway thanks for the welcome and nice to meet ya!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

The forum can be loaded with a lot of requesters and little flow of posting or creating interesting topics, but it is a friendly place where everyone is welcome.

Anything else you are looking for in MUGEN that you have not found to this day?
Shy

Post by Shy »

Right now I’m just searching around for some various futa edits. Nothing too specific besides some touhou ones I saw in a video.
Originally I only made this account to request some help on that but I figured maybe I’d also post other stuff here since there’s little interaction going on here.
Ikta

Ikta

Post by Ikta »

Hi all,
I'm an obsessive fan of Ikta
I got into Mugen Hentai to live out my perverted fantasies
Getting to know hentai mugen made me learn how to make mugen games, edit and make characters, throw sprites and much more,
Nice to meet you, write.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings.

Both in real life and on the Internet, respect is important, it speaks to us. And although there are no rules beyond those written for the forum, adding to introduce yourself in a topic of someone who is presenting is rude of them, you can create your topic by introducing yourself and thus be able to interact with other users and not interrupt others. other users in your topic.