Hey there

Introduce yourself, say hello. Welcome to the forum! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Moderator: Moderator

KarinFan

Hey there

Post by KarinFan »

Hi everyone,
I'm an obsessed Karin Kanzuki fan.
I got into Mugen Hentai to live my twisted fantasies about her.
Getting into Hentai mugen has made me learn how to make mugen games, edit characters and more, so I'm very grateful for that.
Nice to meet you all!

Note: Any Karin content makes me happy.
KarissaPresents

Re: Hey there

Post by KarissaPresents »

Hello and welcome! That’s neat that you have a particular character that really does it for you. Any reason that this came about? Did you always enjoy Karin outside of hentai mugen?
KarinFan

Post by KarinFan »

KarissaPresents wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:05 pm Hello and welcome! That’s neat that you have a particular character that really does it for you. Any reason that this came about? Did you always enjoy Karin outside of hentai mugen?
I grew fond of 'Hime' archetype characters during high school (many years ago lol)
At first I didn't even look how Karin looked, I hated her. I loved Lili from Tekken but hated Karin. She pissed me off, until one day I came across a video of Ragna from BlazBlue raping Petra Johanna Lagerkvist from Arcana Heart, who looks like Karin a bit. For some reason I found it hot, came across a few more examples of the archetype, then played SFV, and that's where it clicked because that's where she is at her hottest (when she's not getting absolutely and completely plowed in the ass by my MUGEN sessions)

Then it grew into an obsession, I saw hentai of her everywhere I looked for it, and some places I didn't, I loved seeing her get put in her place and putting others in their place, I love seeing her dominate but I come across rape material for her and it's extremely pleasant. I love seeing her get demolished for some reason, she's incredibly hot when being dominated since she is so haughty all the time and strives for perfection and 'victory' in everything according to her family's motto.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.
niko5461

Post by niko5461 »

This info is horribly fucked up :(
KarinFan

Post by KarinFan »

niko5461 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:27 am This info is horribly fucked up :(
is it really? We're talking about an un-feeling unharmed fictional character. It's very brutal, but I still held back with the post I made.
The majority if not all of mugen sex is rape and dominance anyway.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hello welcome.

Karin is an interesting character, in all aspects.

Thanks for sharing her thoughts on the character.

In my case, I wouldn't know how to choose, it's difficult, but Cammy can be a choice since she has a hairstyle like Sailor Moon and she's blonde.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...