Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New Compatibility table soon, but i need some help

Post by hcm_aj »

Hi! 8-)

I´m working on a new compatibility table to replace the old one.

I'm talking about this table.

However, the new table will show moves, not characters. :!:

Moves like Doggystyle, Prone Bone, Missionary, Midnight Bliss, etc, will be part of the new table, maybe just a few old group moves to keep the info for old characters like "Kuromaru basic moves", "Minotaur basic moves", etc.

Not all moves will be added to the table because the are a lot of moves, just the most popular and used moves.

The option for each move will be "Yes" or "Not".

As in the current table, the movements table will be optional. If the user don't want to fill all the table, only the selected moves will show "Yes".

I need your opinion about what moves the table should have.

Here is my proposal:
  • Kuromaru basic moves
  • Ripps basic moves
  • Minotaur basic moves
  • Ending with Kuromaru
  • Ending with Nikukabe
  • Midnight Bliss
  • Electric Shock
  • Fatality
  • Missionary
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggy Stand
  • Full nelson
... What else? Please add more to the list. Only the most used moves.
If possible, please share an image or gif (without background) of the move to help me to focus only in the code.

The current table show the compatibility as victim.
Would you like to have a second table for aggressors?

The moves we select together, will be the same for victim and aggressor table.
HCM Admin :D
UmbreonLover

Re: New Compatibility table soon, but i need some help

Post by UmbreonLover »

In my honest opinion, and keep in mind that this is just my opinion, I believe the old, outdated aggressor should be forgotten. What I mean by that is that the position for "rape or sex" should be assigned with numbers instead of just saying:
This X character is support for
  • Missionary
  • Doggy
  • Blowjob
When there are other positions that meets the same condition but don't use the same number. Here's another example, All Kuromaru and Minotaur (Not the version of ddlnll) doesn't use 12250 (Default standard for lay down front-view missionary) and the version for Kuro was something like 190550 and Mino 7669. Also display an option that says something like:

"Nude only" Doesn't support sex scenes
"Contains sex" Support Sex Scene

I would suggest to have a table that gives the option to the user/uploader that tells the number for that position.
Sample:

Umbreon
  • Gender(s): Male / Female / Herm / Both (It has both male and female files)
  • Title for Bottom / Victims [Use a checkbox to confirm pose or N/A]
    Missionary 12250
    Blowjob 17750
    Doggy 14666
    Etc...
  • Title For Aggressor / Top [If they have special needs. This is only for Subby / bottom / victim characters]
    Missionary 12250
    Aheago Missionary 22250
    Tentacle 54321
    Doggy 16666
    Etc...
Here, you will see that this Umbreon has support for doggy style on number 16666 instead of using the same number as the victim pose he/she has on. This informs the user, as well as the editor and creator, who wish to support this character. Not only that, but this will also reduce the question to the creators/editors that the position is "not working."
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
tochimare9999

Post by tochimare9999 »

8-)
Let's put a Bao or Bryan icon for chars with BaoMaru code

FemDom chars and Furry Pokemon editions use weird sprite numbers which cause conflict, use 16666 and 14666? instead of 15313 and 14313!, Now FemDom, 19230,12250,17230 we can change it 19188, 17188, 15522, those new creators by all means they are incredulous. I prefer the code old Bao Maru . XD
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

tochimare9999 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:53 am 8-)
Let's put a Bao or Bryan icon for chars with BaoMaru code

FemDom chars and Furry Pokemon editions use weird sprite numbers which cause conflict, use 16666 and 14666? instead of 15313 and 14313!, Now FemDom, 19230,12250,17230 we can change it 19188, 17188, 15522, those new creators by all means they are incredulous. I prefer the code old Bao Maru . XD
People who doesn't know or misread my message will make things more conflicting to others. Female Dominating a guy, or a another female will need their own special numbers since there is no full on female who owns a guy or female in battle. Which is why I declare a textbox / input box / field instead of saying it. If you don't understand the Yellow highlight, I suggest you google it, or asks an advance people who understand the meaning of it.

Full on Female:
  • Breast
  • Vagina
  • Anal
Guys with breast ( Shemale | Trans )
  • Breast (No Pecks)
  • Penis
  • Balls
  • Anal
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

The ideas are very good, taking into account that users are sometimes neophytes in these topics, I suppose that through illustrations it can be more understandable. A smiley (the one from group 9000.0) can be used to indicate that it is compatible with that character, how much compatibility, well, that will be left to the discretion of the user to investigate, but it has an important reference.

It could also be part of the catalog, if it is an aggressor or a victim, but I think that may not be very relevant since it can be both at the same time, depending on the type of char.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:05 am The ideas are very good, taking into account that users are sometimes neophytes in these topics, I suppose that through illustrations it can be more understandable. A smiley (the one from group 9000.0) can be used to indicate that it is compatible with that character, how much compatibility, well, that will be left to the discretion of the user to investigate, but it has an important reference.

It could also be part of the catalog, if it is an aggressor or a victim, but I think that may not be very relevant since it can be both at the same time, depending on the type of char.
Which is why I suggested it lol How many times people created threads, or posts saying "its not working"? It works, its just that... the character that uses those numbers aren't supported for that aggressor, because that aggressor is seeking a different number instead of whatever numbers the victim have on. It's impossible to type, or add a list of them, because everyone writes their codes differently and some may use it to prevent other victims from being supported with the aggressor
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

Ok. i take this idea:
"Nude only" Doesn't support sex scenes
"Contains sex" Support Sex Scene
These options allow you to filter the search in the characters page.

However, old/outdated aggressor/victims won't be forgotten. The purpose of the site is to be a library of characters/stages, old or new.
I change the names "Kuromaru basic moves", "Ripps basic moves" to "Outdated Kuromaru basic moves", "Outdated Ripps basic moves", but those cells in the table will be 3 or 4 max and the info for old characters won't be as accurate as with the new characters.

I can't give the option to the uploader such a flexible table, i have to keep a standard design or every user may do a disasters and weird things.

About the numbers characters use for the different moves, you are right. Doggy move may use a different number depending of the creator, so i can add the the name and the number, something like:

- Doggy 16666 and the image. Options: [Yes / No]
- Doggy 14666 and the image. Options: [Yes / No]
- Missionary 12250 and the image. Options: [Yes / No]
... etc ...

In that case I would need the numbers of that moves.

The table could have 20, 30 moves (and is possible to add more), however remember is a sample of basic/not so basic info. The complete info about moves, numbers, special moves, finishers, etc, will be in the description section.

About the Gender, i can add that option too, but "Male / Female / Herm / Both " .. what is the difference between "Herm" and "Both"?
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

hcm_aj wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 pm The table could have 20, 30 moves (and is possible to add more), however remember is a sample of basic/not so basic info. The complete info about moves, numbers, special moves, finishers, etc, will be in the description section.
oof~! I will have to do a speed run, with differents numbers even though most known people do uses the same numbers to prevent confusion or complex things from happening lol maybe Tomorrow you will see the results for most known listing numbers. Vore, ryona and the others will be unknown for me, because the numbers are always changing
hcm_aj wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 pm About the Gender, i can add that option too, but "Male / Female / Herm / Both " .. what is the difference between "Herm" and "Both"?
  • Herm characters have both genders, but its only one character
  • Both are Male and female characters that don't have both gender in one body. In other words, multi-characters, or multi folder/files
Example:

abc is a single Herm character. It only carries folder called "abc"
xyz is a single or duo character that contains two characters of different gender. It may have 2 folders in it, or a playable character that has both male and female (or Male/Female with Herm) in one.
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:03 pm
  • Herm characters have both genders, but its only one character
  • Both are Male and female characters that don't have both gender in one body. In other words, multi-characters, or multi folder/files
Example:

abc is a single Herm character. It only carries folder called "abc"
xyz is a single or duo character that contains two characters of different gender. It may have 2 folders in it, or a playable character that has both male and female (or Male/Female with Herm) in one.
For example, "Kuromaru Ero Girl" could be the "Both" option because its a multi character and can be Aggressor or Victim ... right?

Sound very confusing for a simple user...

I forgot to say, 2 tables will be added.
First table to add the compatibility info as victim and a second table to add the compatibility info as aggressor.