Uploaded Characters on the site

Moderator: Moderator

MegaExo
Creator
Creator

NEW Chara WIP

Post by MegaExo »

Heyo peeps, Exo here again.

So some good news, I'm also working on revamping my first Chara edit, because the old one now compared to the new one looks like complete SSSSHHIIIEEEEETTTTT.

She's not ready to publish yet, but I'll let you see the before and after of what she looks like :)

(Old)

(New)

And here's a bonus ahegao face in progress....yes it looks goofy, but it's the best I can do right now XD

And that's all, hope you guys will be excited to finally have her when she cums out, cause she's not the only UT character I plan to release :D
Get horny or get lost-
hentaiplaya

Re: NEW Chara WIP

Post by hentaiplaya »

I can't wait! This new version looks really good so far.
reddit123

Post by reddit123 »

Looking good
hentaiplaya

Post by hentaiplaya »

How's the progress going? Any updates?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Well, I suppose he is still working hard or he forgot about the forum, whatever the case may be, it would have been interesting if he shared a link where I could contact him, I mean an email, or the address of his website, platforms like X, Facebook, etc. They are not good at sharing this type of content.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:26 pm Well, I suppose he is still working hard or he forgot about the forum, whatever the case may be, it would have been interesting if he shared a link where I could contact him, I mean an email, or the address of his website, platforms like X, Facebook, etc. They are not good at sharing this type of content.
Twitter / X is the best way to contact MegaExo
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!