Mai Shiranui smoking

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Maya Volkania

Re: Mai Shiranui smoking

Post by Maya Volkania »

Uh, was alerted about this topic, didn't expect this, kinda flattered by the interest! What it has been said it's true. It was basically an unaplogetic Mai Shiranui edit with my fetishes/likes thrown in there, my 1st edit (of an edit). I abandoned that edit to move on the same "char" but in double res., done a few animations and then I left that to make a HD and sprite(sheet) from scratch (thanks to Galsia for the help that boosted me, if he ever will read this). Now she's no more only a bustier and trashy alt. version of Mai but long story short: an OC (my avatar and screen name) with a developed background and personality, she will have original fighting mechanics, many grappling and grab moves based on her assets, can lose her costume like in Blandia, smoking will have damage or poison effects for the enemies and boosting for her "stats", and so on. She will be compatible: victim and aggressor (no futa don't ask, she will use her tail though...).
Now I'm working on some minor but long sprite sheets related to my char Maya (need to start smoking tileset, facial animations...) before making the real stuff, I prefer to do the more tedious work at beginning, and it's very long. For now I've done an allaround spritesheet with different costumes that you probably saw on DA.

If you're just interested in bustymai (it was the codename for this smoking and busty Mai) I've bad and good news about her. The bad is that she isn't a char, the good is that I've some more animations that I didn't upload on DA and that I was planning to post there from time to time. If some body wants to complete and code her he's welcome, but many animations are missing, so he'll have to fill in the gaps (I can help though, but not in coding and game mechanics). In my small way I improved and I'm no more satisfied by these old sprites because of various reasons:

- I wasn't able to add colors to the palette, i.e. the cigarette's fire and/or filter shared the color of her costume.
-need to add volume effect on her breasts and revision their bouncing animation, I used to copy paste Andre Lope's normal sized breast animations, not taking into account that bigger boobs should bounce slower and heavier
-redo the smoke preferably as a separated tileset, or if sharing the same sprite of bustymai, at least improve its animation and colors
tochimare9999 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:35 pm :shock:
one of the users who makes nude edits like Migue
Can't find anything about Migue, who is he?