(PM Me) Willing to Pay for New NSFW Character(s) & Stage(s)!

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

spoons825

(PM Me) Willing to Pay for New NSFW Character(s) & Stage(s)!

Post by spoons825 »

Hi there! :)

So, I was told that I should come here if I'm looking for new characters. I'm willing to pay, of course, I have PayPal, though full disclosure I can't pay much right now due to Christmas, but I can pay in installments if I need to.

If interested, please PM me, for 2 reasons:
1. I don't really want my ideas out in the open, for reasons you'll see.
2. I have a lot of ideas and don't know 100% which one I'll want until I know your limits.

Secondly, speaking of which, please tell me the following when you DM me:
- Your typical price range
- Your limits
- Whether you work better with characters or stages (I have ideas for both)
- Whether you tend to work better from scratch or working from existing material

Sorry for the long-winded way of saying "I have a request and wanna pay someone to make it for me", but that's basically the gist of it.

If you do PM me, I wanna say thank you in advance. :) I hope I'm not coming off as too demanding here with like, the "give me this information" thing, but I like to think that it'll help give me an idea of what kinds of things I can do, without having to ask a ton of questions in the PM itself. :P

Hope you're having a great day! ^_^
UmbreonLover

Re: (PM Me) Willing to Pay for New NSFW Character(s) & Stage(s)!

Post by UmbreonLover »

Just be aware of

Scammers that pretends to be an artist
These scammers claim to be artists, mass DMing users with the promise of various types of commission work on the cheap. They often link to Twitter accounts where they have next to no followers, no real gallery, and their commission examples vary widely in terms of quality, style, and consistency. In some cases, their examples may have been AI generated to steal the look and feel of popular artists.

Detecting Scammers:

Regardless of the platform, if somebody you don’t know directly messages you, use your best judgment. Take the time to check the artist’s profile, their registration date, check to make sure they have an established gallery with examples of their work, and a history of posting and interacting with users.

When paying for art, NEVER send money using methods like “Friends and Family”. When you do, you legally claim that the money sent is a gift and you waive your rights to a refund. Some platforms do not offer options for refunds. Once the money's gone, it’s gone.

Always check to ensure your payment method offers buyer protections. Scammers hate when their victims have the ability to get a refund.

Good luck and purchase/commission safety.

I'm going to respond here from the thread "How do I know who to contact?"

Mizulugu can be contact in ulmf or twitter: Mizu prefer Twitter or Telegram for communication. He still respond in any social media he's in... Slow, but still respond lol

Beware preference is unknown, but he does have a discord server: Don't asks me about the "(3/? Comms)" because even I don't understand what it means lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
spoons825

Post by spoons825 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:12 pm Just be aware of

Scammers that pretends to be an artist
These scammers claim to be artists, mass DMing users with the promise of various types of commission work on the cheap. They often link to Twitter accounts where they have next to no followers, no real gallery, and their commission examples vary widely in terms of quality, style, and consistency. In some cases, their examples may have been AI generated to steal the look and feel of popular artists.

Detecting Scammers:

Regardless of the platform, if somebody you don’t know directly messages you, use your best judgment. Take the time to check the artist’s profile, their registration date, check to make sure they have an established gallery with examples of their work, and a history of posting and interacting with users.

When paying for art, NEVER send money using methods like “Friends and Family”. When you do, you legally claim that the money sent is a gift and you waive your rights to a refund. Some platforms do not offer options for refunds. Once the money's gone, it’s gone.

Always check to ensure your payment method offers buyer protections. Scammers hate when their victims have the ability to get a refund.

Good luck and purchase/commission safety.

I'm going to respond here from the thread "How do I know who to contact?"

Mizulugu can be contact in ulmf or twitter: Mizu prefer Twitter or Telegram for communication. He still respond in any social media he's in... Slow, but still respond lol

Beware preference is unknown, but he does have a discord server: Don't asks me about the "(3/? Comms)" because even I don't understand what it means lol
Thank you so much for your reply, I didn't think anyone would respond to the post itself, let alone so detailed. c:

I'll definitely keep those things in mind, thank you! And I think "3/? comms" means they have 3 out of however many they're going to do, which they don't know yet? No idea, that's just a guess. :P

I really appreciate it, though what I want might be pretty pricey, so I'll see about funds and how feasible it even is. Thanks again for this! ^_^
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

You are quite welcome, and isn't life already pretty pricey? lol You gotta do what you can x3c
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!