Ryuko Matoi WIP

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

dogfood9000

Ryuko Matoi WIP

Post by dogfood9000 »

Been working on this for a while now. Any feedback is appreciated.

GIFS
Robert

Re: Ryuko Matoi WIP

Post by Robert »

Heya i like your char are you working on other poses?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings, interesting edition, very interesting.

You should be encouraged to do a different edition, I mean completely editing the sprites of a char, in some toples/no panty edition, you have talent, the final result would look good on you, but yes, it does require more time.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

dogfood9000 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:41 am Been working on this for a while now. Any feedback is appreciated.

GIFS
Good editing,
It's interesting how you did pose 12250, I've never seen a missionary angle like that.
although it would be nice if it were possible that in the pose of the missionary one could see the face and the expressions of the victim "it's just a suggestion"
the 12252 "if I'm not in the wrong group" turned out very good, I like the expression on the victim's face in the prone bone position.
another humble suggestion would be if you could give a movement effect on the nipples while brian squeezes them, that would be quite clean and fresh.
the pose of the puppy was just perfect, I hope you think about implementing a phase 2 for said pose.
and the full Nelson pose, it's pretty good.

that would be all my suggestions
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

sorry I meant doggy style.
dogfood9000

Post by dogfood9000 »

Tetchi wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:48 pm Greetings, interesting edition, very interesting.

You should be encouraged to do a different edition, I mean completely editing the sprites of a char, in some toples/no panty edition, you have talent, the final result would look good on you, but yes, it does require more time.
Thanks for encouragement! I find your suggestion to do a topless/no panty edition interesting. One of the most challenging parts of doing Ryko work is that her outfit is quite complex, so removing that layer (unintentional pun? lol) would make things much easier.
dogfood9000

Post by dogfood9000 »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:06 pm
dogfood9000 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:41 am Been working on this for a while now. Any feedback is appreciated.

GIFS
Good editing,
It's interesting how you did pose 12250, I've never seen a missionary angle like that.
although it would be nice if it were possible that in the pose of the missionary one could see the face and the expressions of the victim "it's just a suggestion"
the 12252 "if I'm not in the wrong group" turned out very good, I like the expression on the victim's face in the prone bone position.
another humble suggestion would be if you could give a movement effect on the nipples while brian squeezes them, that would be quite clean and fresh.
the pose of the puppy was just perfect, I hope you think about implementing a phase 2 for said pose.

Thanks for the suggestions! I totally agree about seeing her face in missionary. There is a way to have an additional layer on anims where you could have something like a face window, but as of yet I am pretty much useless for understanding or making any kind of special case layers. That being said, I could probably get away with just adding a face window to the existing sprites.

Phase 2s are definitely in the works ;)

A question about the proposed movement effect on the nipples for the squeeze animation. What kind of movement did you have in mind? Like they start to harden and show through the costume? Or maybe have the straps pulled aside so that the nipple is visible? Any of these is a possibility, I'd appreciate your opinion.
dogfood9000

Post by dogfood9000 »

Robert wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:08 pm Heya i like your char are you working on other poses?
Thanks! I'm currently working on cowgirl and fellatio positions.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

dogfood9000 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:37 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:06 pm

GIFS
Good editing,

Thanks for the suggestions! I totally agree about seeing her face in missionary. There is a way to have an additional layer on anims where you could have something like a face window, but as of yet I am pretty much useless for understanding or making any kind of special case layers. That being said, I could probably get away with just adding a face window to the existing sprites.

Phase 2s are definitely in the works ;)

A question about the proposed movement effect on the nipples for the squeeze animation. What kind of movement did you have in mind? Like they start to harden and show through the costume? Or maybe have the straps pulled aside so that the nipple is visible? Any of these is a possibility, I'd appreciate your opinion.
Let me tell you that that is an excellent idea, I also implement what you mentioned when I want to make a new layer, I just use one that is already there and add it to proceed to square it and that fits perfectly with the sprite so that it does not look overlapped.
I'm glad to hear that you're planning to make a second phase, definitely your edit deserves to have a second phase, it's like that kind of sprites that Gettag used to make.
Regarding the third, I would suggest that it looks like this:

Those would be my humble suggestions and opinions.
keep up the good work, I will keep an eye out for this interesting character...